Antimatter

he wrote a couple of good songs, but its good that he has this 'new' band, because certain pieces @ Alt 4 were a bit boring (like the title track) and their next album could have been like that. (or it could have been like 'empty' which is great)

however bass is not the same since hes left the band. (my all time fav is (the whole) eternity) ill listen to Antimatter's lights out next week with a mp3man, 'cause so far i couldnt endure listening to "silent music", because my CPU fan was tooo loud. :)

duncan patterson is in my top ten fave artists list. lights out and alt 4 are two of my fave albums ever.

his stuff with antimatter is much more mature.

he's a great source of inspiration.

what do YOU think, angelic? care to answer?

" "certain pieces @ Alt 4 were a bit boring (like the title track"
Bloody blasphemy!!!"

why? ive just told my opinion you may disagree, but that doesnt change how i see things.
i like empty, inner silence and destiny and love fragile dreams, regret and lost control, but dont really like the other 3 tracks (alt4, feel and re-connect). whats wrong with it?

I thought Duncan Patterson left Antimatter and joined his own project called "Deathcap" :confused: I also heard that Mick is now doin his own thing as well...

And yeah we're both doin solo stuff too. Theres no rules really for Antimatter, we're not a band of 4 mulleted men with muzzys in the middle of an exclusive 7 album record contract with a major label