Antimatter

When I first heard Antimatter I was bored :ill:
but the more I started listening it I liked it more :)
so now its one of my fav bands... :loco:

about DP, shame about not been in Anathema anymore, but great to see they are friends :Spin: and that danny helps them, and les and jamie........... :D so I sometimes see them like another kind of Anathema for me :dopey:

:wave:

For me, Duncan Patterson, Roger Waters, and the guy from Muse (dunno his name) are the genius' of the music. When you listen to alternative 4 or eternity very carefully, you can feel the bass going all around, and it is one thing you can not catch in last two albums, unfortunately.

And I was afraid that Anathema was falling after AFDTE (getting into alternative genre is falling for me :p) but they proved me wrong with AND, and it is a good thing that they are not in any hatred against each other, so they still work sometimes, which is kinda good, because you have this two bands, two different great bands (Lights Out and Saviour albums rule), and also still they work together sometimes.

Well for my taste, I like Duncan's songs in Antimatter more than his songs in Anathema. For me, Terminal and Flowers are the best songs I have heard in recent years and they may lead to my destruction someday. I think Antimatter deserves much more recognition than they get, people dont really know what they are missing

Mick Moss said:
And yeah we're both doin solo stuff too. Theres no rules really for Antimatter, we're not a band of 4 mulleted men with muzzys in the middle of an exclusive 7 album record contract with a major label

spot on :kickass:

@toolsofthetrade: didnt say I'm a big fan, I just listen to their music.
@Don Corleone: I can easily say that AFDTE and Muse's music is very different :)
I loved Release and Temporary Peace, though, and other songs are not that bad either, it's just that they are not so impressive to me as the other songs of Anathema