Antimatter

MetallicaSux said:
Funny, that is for me one of my least fav songs from Anathema. I don't find it good at all.

I didnt laugh, i dont think the black population laughed either when you and your ancestors were persecuting them. there's nothing to laugh about...there's just a delusion of silence. :puke:

sonmium_in_tenebris said:
I didnt laugh, i dont think the black population laughed either when you and your ancestors were persecuting them. there's nothing to laugh about...there's just a delusion of silence. :puke:

err.... :err: so your account its being hacked again, i see some :puke: trend over here...

sonmium_in_tenebris said:

Like that has anything to do with you? And you don't know me, so who are you to judge?

w/Baz=with Sebastian Bach. wow, im interested in that translation, is it online? (i tried to search for it, but instead i founs some Pokolgép lyrics. Metál az ész :)))) and things like that )

you should really put it online, some sr lyrics are really hard to translate (well). like monkey business..

wont be the one left behind, cant be king of the world if youre slave to grind!!! :)) rocks! i have the video clip too. :)

Don Corleone said:
what do YOU think, angelic? care to answer?

First of all, I wanted to see what do the others think about them.
Now,
my oppinion:
I went to the concert ,which was at KEMANCI, was a great acustic concert. But I think the ones who liked anathema went to the concert . And it is seem to be joıned by the ones who wanted to listen old Anathema songs. Saviour performance was great, the members of the band were too friendly. But the concert was marvellous when they played Far Away which was one of Duncan's Anthema song...

I like Antimatter, I like their songs... But not as much as I like Anathema. I would like Duncan in Anathema. Because he produced some Anathema songs which i adore... That may be a paradox :))
Whatever,
antimatter is one the bands i like, that's all.
:headbang: