Any Bands You've Given Up On?

Yepp.
Nothing special about Sacrament. Its not bad in general, but the worst of what they've ever made.

~Neurotica said:
Yepp.
Nothing special about Sacrament. Its not bad in general, but the worst of what they've ever made.

Too true. I just felt it was so much less than what they're capable of. And the repetetiveness is painful.

I've given upon megadeth...dave mustaine may have been a good guitar player but his vocals... well suck. i find they were pretty sold out for a while.

Zephyrus said:
I've decided to give up on Neuraxis. It was a glimpse into a strange form of metal that I guess I'm not affinitive to. There are better Canadian bands out there like Cryptopsy and Kataklysm.

Speaking of Kataklysm, I've given up on them a long time ago.

devildriver's first album ruled ass but fury of our maker's hand just didn't have the same intenseity, But i haven't toatally given up on 'em

and I toatally agree about lamb of god

Travisty said:
devildriver's first album ruled ass but fury of our maker's hand just didn't have the same intenseity, But i haven't toatally given up on 'em

and I toatally agree about lamb of god
I do not like any Devildriver. But didn't they start out as a mallcore band, and then start playing real metal (although IMO not good metal) more recently?