did dave get punked?

so a paragraph of insults is all you have to say? why are you so afraid of the word Christ? maybe you should take it up in the philosophy forum. let's not derail this thread any further.

Silent Song is religious? I don't really care if you are or not, but..... Anyway I thought you were kidding in the beginning, but this is why people "persecute" others of their faith. It is essetially Daves fault that this religious battle has started on this forum, and I think it's bullshit he's surpressing his newly found faith on others, but seriously, no one really wants to be told what to do. When you say Darth wants to "diss" Dave I have to disagree wholehartedly. What if you're favorite band was coming by and they happened to be Christian, but they couldn't play because the creator of the tour was blatanly satanic. That would piss me off even if I hated the Christian band because I think religion should be seperated out of everday things, such as music or public places. Darth was simply saying that Dave Mustaine is a load of crap, and should shame even you (if you are, infact, religious) because this is just some stunt or something. Darth didn't take any "cheap" shots at you earlier, but I think he has right to now. Just leave religion out of everywhere (except for the philosopher).

hatecrewdroll said:
Silent Song is religious? I don't really care if you are or not, but..... Anyway I thought you were kidding in the beginning, but this is why people "persecute" others of their faith. It is essetially Daves fault that this religious battle has started on this forum, and I think it's bullshit he's surpressing his newly found faith on others, but seriously, no one really wants to be told what to do. When you say Darth wants to "diss" Dave I have to disagree wholehartedly. What if you're favorite band was coming by and they happened to be Christian, but they couldn't play because the creator of the tour was blatanly satanic. That would piss me off even if I hated the Christian band because I think religion should be seperated out of everday things, such as music or public places. Darth was simply saying that Dave Mustaine is a load of crap, and should shame even you (if you are, infact, religious) because this is just some stunt or something. Darth didn't take any "cheap" shots at you earlier, but I think he has right to now. Just leave religion out of everywhere (except for the philosopher).
nah, i'm not kidding ;)
you're right. nobody wants to be told what to do. and i agree with that. Darth is essentially telling what i see as blatant angry falsehood about my beliefs and in turn tarnishing what it represents. that's why i spoke up. you're free to believe whatever you want.

as for Dave, i think his ego is quite bigger than it should be and he'd be better off if he just played guitar and sang, and never talked otherwise. :lol:

i personally don't think religion should be left out of everything because it is a core system in my life, but again, thats me. debates with me will likely involve it in some form. i did suggest this get taken to the philosophy forum because sidetracking a thread isn't cool either.

It was a nostalgia trip, fuck off. :(

Edit: Also, they weren't my most listened to, AS is just playing up. I listened to Beethoven most last week, easily.

Nocturnal Silence said:
Who cares, it's just some fucking band...

Well... except that ROTTING CHRIST is one of the founders of the Greek black metal scene, back in the early 1990s. That's the public view. In my personal view, "Thy MIghty Contract" is worth anyone's listening.

ROTTING CHRIST were also mentioned by presidential candidate Bob Dole as music exemplifying the decay of America. I'm not into Republican-bashing; the Dems are no better, but I see ROTTING CHRIST as historically important for this if nothing else.