Dan Lilker tells Dave Mustaine the way it is!

I enjoy Hatebreeder and Follow The Reaper. I think I still do anyway, as I haven't listened to either in quite some time.

I never could get into the band. The cheesy keyboards, cheesy melodies, cheesy dueling guitar/keyboard wankery, and cheese-colored cheesy hair metal monster of a frontman...*shudders* No thanks.

But then again, I listen to Dream Theater. What do I know? :p

Pyrus said:
I'd think it was more the "Hey CoB guys, LOOK THAT WAY" *throws shit thread onto forum while they're distracted* that got you demodded.

I can't imagine he even noticed that, I only did it a few times. I don't see what's wrong with it either.

Dodens Grav said:
I enjoy Hatebreeder and Follow The Reaper. I think I still do anyway, as I haven't listened to either in quite some time.

Exactly. They're good at what they do......but their music is mostly the same old cliche stuff, even if it has good riffs. I've gotten past them and don't really feel the need to go back and listen to them. This is why it annoys me so much that Alexi Laiho thinks he's such hot stuff and can go around bashing other bands. So.......I'm all for tossing shit into their forum.....:D, although it just gives more work for their moderators there, so it's actually not a good thing to do. Just go straight to the source instead.