did dave get punked?

Krigloch the Furious

Pants full of poo
Dec 10, 2003
Springfield, IL
CKY guitarist/vocalist Deron Miller has slammed MEGADETH mainman Dave Mustaine for threatening to cancel any shows where "full-on Satanic" bands are also scheduled to appear. In a statement sent to BLABBERMOUTH.NET, Miller wrote, "reading that ROTTING CHRIST has to cancel shows because of Dave Mustaine's recent and absurdly sudden Christianity is one of the most obviously ridiculous dramatic newslines in music. This from the guy that wrote 'Wake Up Dead'.

"Dave, I love MEGADETH, but JOIN REALITY. METALLICA was more succesful...so what?! Get over it. And now all of a sudden Christ is your savior... How weak. Take some credit for your own accomplishments.

"Remember in the '80s when the parents of your fans insisted that YOU were Satanic? You have turned into them. Stop creating drama. Your music is suffering and the fans have noticed. You've given ROTTING CHRIST the 'HOOK IN MOUTH'!!!!!!! Don't ruin your legacy for the longtime supporters."

I don't expect Dave to remain at any age but it would be nice if he remained cool. Now that he's bought into the sick fallacy of x-tian filth he no long appears cool to anyone but the fellow brain-dead members of his congregation.
Wake up Dave. You've not just turned into your fans parents you've transformed into a flaming homosexual.

I despise Dave Mustaine. He's a good guitarist but hes EXTREMELY pompous. Just read what he said when Dimebag was murdered, "When you get to my level and his level of playing..." I can't remember everything else but that was enough.

Darth Kur said:
I don't expect Dave to remain at any age but it would be nice if he remained cool. Now that he's bought into the sick fallacy of x-tian filth he no long appears cool to anyone but the fellow brain-dead members of his congregation.
Wake up Dave. You've not just turned into your fans parents you've transformed into a flaming homosexual.
what is this trendy new x-tian junk you speak of? :lol: certainly it has nothing to do with c-h-r-i-s-t-ianity, since the word doesn't even have christ in it. i don't see this post as any more than a "comeback" diss to Dave in the same manner that you rue him for.

I don't like dave or his band. He's one of the perfect persons to become a Born Again Christian. He's a recovering alcoholic,was heavily into drugs,etc.. . Now he think he's spiritual/ christian mostly out of past fears and being uncertain. Most people like that eventual turn to 'christ' along with people getting out of jail. he's a bunch of crap. It's his fault being kicked out of Metallica for being an angry drunk. All he does is bitch that his band is not succesful enough. Most musicians would give anything for just 10% of the succes that jackass has had. Why is he caught up on 81,82. You think he would have moved on from that already. He acts like his carrer was nothing. He's caught up on Lars who could give two shits about metal. He looks like an idiot for stooping low letting a bunch of huge sell outs negativly affect him. He just wished his attempts at selling out would have been as succesful as theirs.

On this show bullshit. It's fucking 'Image' for christ sakes. Metal is an image it has been since day one. Now a band gets a show cancelled for that. Fuck Dave and censorship. Christians and Censorship is ridiculous. We have fucking amendments protecting our freedoms. Due to religous groups the amendments have tears in them and sections cut out. For what outdated morality crap and what not. Why do people think everyone is going to except jesus christ as their savior.

You think in 2005 christianity would not matter at all. It's really not neccesary. It's just people meeting up so they think they are important on a line. People sharing something in commen with other afraid people. Religion is shit.

The Greys said:
You think in 2005 christianity would not matter at all. It's really not neccesary. It's just people meeting up so they think they are important on a line. People sharing something in commen with other afraid people.
tell that to the millions of people who disagree with you. if anything, religion is more necessary now in 2005 than it was in 105.

Silent Song said:
what is this trendy new x-tian junk you speak of? :lol: certainly it has nothing to do with c-h-r-i-s-t-ianity, since the word doesn't even have christ in it. i don't see this post as any more than a "comeback" diss to Dave in the same manner that you rue him for.

You're stupid. I write "x-tian" because I do not want to befoul my fingers by typing the title of your so called pathetic savior. Who was in fact an insane egomaniacal homosexual that more likely than not engaged in endless buggery with his 12 "followers". In the end, no pun intended, the rabble rouser was finally arrested and executed which is exactly what he deserved. That is if the sick bastard even existed in the first place.
I didn't think my opinion of you could sink any lower until you utilized the monkey term for "disrespect". This usage of sub-par methods of communication and your continued support of that sick, worthless devotion you refer to as a religion proves once and for all that your are absolutely mentally incompetent. It's amazing that you know the proper procedure of turning your computer on.