Any Bass Players Around?

iNFERNAL JUSTiCE

New Metal Member
Aug 26, 2006
Hi dudes i'm new on the board, my name is mike im 20y/o from israel just wanted to know if there any fellow bass players? myself i'm an new bass player just wanted to ask which songs of any bands i should start with.:headbang:

iNFERNAL JUSTiCE said:
Hi dudes i'm new on the board, my name is mike im 20y/o from israel just wanted to know if there any fellow bass players? myself i'm an new bass player just wanted to ask which songs of any bands i should start with.:headbang:

I've never played a bass, I play the guitar. But I'd think something from early AC/DC albums like "Livewire" or "Go Down" would be really easy.

Hey dude, I too play bass (and I speak Hebrew as well). For songs to start with, really anything goes. Just think of a song you like that's relatively slow and go for some tabs. PM me if you feel like it.

coolsnow7 said:
Hey dude, I too play bass (and I speak Hebrew as well). For songs to start with, really anything goes. Just think of a song you like that's relatively slow and go for some tabs. PM me if you feel like it.
just did :headbang:

Since you starting off and an Anthrax fan I suggest practice your picking or finger playing with a song like Got the Time. Once you have that down try the bass solo. If you cant do it no big deal just play the rythem.

I am bass and guitar player. As far as what to learn--that really depends on your style, first thing I learned to play on bass was Orion(Metallica) or was it Peace Sells(Megadeth)

The Low End Rules!
Man I must be friggin old, the first song I learned to play on Bass was "Proud Mary" by CCR :ill:
I would say no matter what style of music your into always branch out to other stuff. It will only make you a better player in the end.

Suggestions:
Parliment (Boosty Collins)
Weather Report (Jaco Pastorius):worship:
Gov't Mule (Allen Woody)
The Who (John Entwistle)

I could go on and on (I usually do)...................I was always interested more in who influenced my Favorite Bass Players as that gave me more of a look at how they developed their style.

out,
t