Any Bass players with chops in MN?

Phonzadellika

ignorant and blissful
Apr 26, 2006
Minneapolis
Having little luck on my search, so I thought I'd turn here.

We have a drummer, guitar players, a vocalist, about 7 original songs, and we're working on some covers for fun. We're based in the Twin Cities. Nothing recorded yet.

None of us are pros, but we all have serious amateur chops. Sort of looking for the same. Danke.

large_cross_elvis.gif

ps. good luck on your hunt

As Wolftribe pointed out, there is basically nothing in Minnesota. I really actually cannot believe I moved back here. Seriously. That's why I have to look for bass players already here. Next to impossible to get someone to move here.

"hey, bass player, why don't you move to a place that is below zero half the year, snows all the time, and taxes every aspect of your lifestyle" Woo!

As Wolftribe pointed out, there is basically nothing in Minnesota. I really actually cannot believe I moved back here. Seriously. That's why I have to look for bass players already here. Next to impossible to get someone to move here.

"hey, bass player, why don't you move to a place that is below zero half the year, snows all the time, and taxes every aspect of your lifestyle" Woo!

Quiet fool....or I'll tax you something feirce.

Yeah. Minnesota doesn't have much in the way of music.