any bassists out there?

Im liking the tone, but maybe if you havnt already done so a low pass arounf 7khz and a high pass at about 80-100hz to get rid of that fizziness a little bit.

and i would LOVE it if you could attempt live drums for one of my tracks. I am AWEFULL at programming drums because ive never even sat behind a kit. meaning i got the patters down ok...but fills and blast beats are as of now my arch nemesis. The tracks im interested in live drums for are on my RMM thread

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/...-final-rough-versions-track-1-2-my-album.html

i can send the raw tracks minus drums through email if you dig my tracks enough (unlikely :rofl: its kinda generic-core lol)

thanks, the low pass suggestion made it sound better.
i'll try some takes to one of your songs, i like the siege of casterly rock, seems like it would be fun.
send to jmeliot @ yahoo

thanks, the low pass suggestion made it sound better.
i'll try some takes to one of your songs, i like the siege of casterly rock, seems like it would be fun.
send to jmeliot @ yahoo

nvm...it would seem i cant find any of my raw tracks...just the finished mix downs >:| I guess im off to retrack so i can send you a drumless mix :rofl: