Any BCF2000 users here??

xmortumx

Jun 17, 2008
Whats up well im looking for a DAW controller and with a tight budget this will do the job for me(Yeah i know Behringer....) but anyways I was wondering if this unit is able to be programed to control any VST plug-ins.

For example can I program the bcf2000 to control my stiwell plugs and reaper EQ???

My specs:
Xp 32bit
Daw:Nuendo

So yeah if this unit can do this it will be perfect for me and I will even consider building this for it

101889d1227874926-behringer-bcf2000-user-questions-gearslutzdemo.jpg-via-joat.jpg

:headbang::headbang:

Yup.. Ive got two of them just like on the picture there.
Only difference is that I have two BCF's instead of one BCF and one BCR,
hence I cannot say anything about the BCR.

For controlling vst plugs I use Novation Nocturn which I can definately recommend!

The BCF's have worked out fine for me. The installation procedure is very confusing and it took
me a few hours to get both of them working the way I wanted them to.
Otherwise, no complaints. My mixes have improved for sure and Im never going back to mixing with a mouse :)

Thanks for response... to clear it up the BCF is capable of controling any vst's right?

I know you suggested the Novation Nocturn but I really just have the cash for one BCF at the moment and if it can do both control vsts and faders then its all good for me.

Also did u make that wood frame for both BCF's.. mind posting some pics if u did:)

Thanks for response... to clear it up the BCF is capable of controling any vst's right?

I know you suggested the Novation Nocturn but I really just have the cash for one BCF at the moment and if it can do both control vsts and faders then its all good for me.

Also did u make that wood frame for both BCF's.. mind posting some pics if u did:)

Hi.

No I havent made the wooden frame yet.. I modelled it in 3D though so I have all the dimensions figured out. Just need to buy the materials and get started!

are the bcf units motorized faders? as im sure i read they weren't but its been a while since i looked into daw controllers!

They are motorized..