Any chance of another solo?

fireangel said:
:yell:

I would have wanted to have that! And for this price from a 100% - seller.. Are you the buyer? Next time you see this, let me know before please :loco:

I have a copy from Dan (thanks again!), but I would like the original, too, if the price is affordable.

And Unicorn, I recently remembered your old title "I want a record deal" and now you have one and are touring ;) - so that´s pretty nice, ain´t it?

Hi,
I'm not the buyer, I allready have both Unicorn CD's.
Got my Ever Since from somewhere in France.

Yes, that's funny with the title.... maybe everyone can write in there what he wants and it comes true? o_O
I think I have to write something new in there. :tickled:

Thanks a lot for the CD - info!! I thought they were sold out at LaserCD and haven´t checked back in a while. I got Emotional Wasteland from there some time ago, but then they didn´t have the other one, and later EW was sold out, too..17 Dollars is a good price, about 14 Euro at the moment. . So thanks really much! :)

Unicorn said:
Hi,

Yes, that's funny with the title.... maybe everyone can write in there what he wants and it comes true? o_O
I think I have to write something new in there. :tickled:

hahaaa..You maybe should =) Too bad I never change my title, otherwise I could put in a huge wish :D Maybe it works at "Location", too ;)

I just read about the Unicorn CDs at Laser´s Edge, that´s awesome!
I´m just wondering, has anyone here ordered from them yet?

I didn´t find any information about shipping costs to Europe....

kokonik: The shipping costs are announced when you have placed your order and then there´s a pull-down-menu where you choose the shipping method to your place. To Europe it´s 7,75 Dollar for me, with airmail (was the only thing to choose from for our place). I ordered there last year or so (of course now too..), like mentioned previously, and it worked all fine. But when while ordering you don´t like the shipping price, it´s still possible to cancel the whole thing, so not to worry.

both Unicorn albums are worth buying!!

i'm really glad with Dan's reply... that you won't make another unless its flawless, it shows your commitment to awesome music. :)

I just wanted to share that Ken Golden at LASER's EDGE record label puts out some good stuff and he has a tremendous online mailorder if you haven't checked out everything. He definately has something from all extremes of progressive related music. His service is smooth and I definately recommend ordering from him. Thanks for listening...

Allen