Any cool instrumentals to learn??

ehhh... your list was kickass, but he asked for "some" instrumentals :lol:

...and btw I don't think, that someone who plays canon rock perfectly needs advices from an internet-forum what to play...but that's another topic...

ehhh... your list was kickass, but he asked for "some" instrumentals :lol:

...and btw I don't think, that someone who plays canon rock perfectly needs advices from an internet-forum what to play...but that's another topic...

Meh. Define "perfect". :lol:

I've seen all of those Canon Rock covers and they're all just as bad as the original.

Agreed!

That's why I say: Someone who can REALLY play this song FLAWLESS shouldn't need advices "what to play next"...

I think you know what I mean :)

edit: in other words - he probably can't play it... but thats another topic, as I said.

Agreed!

That's why I say: Someone who can REALLY play this song FLAWLESS shouldn't need advices "what to play next"...

I think you know what I mean :)

edit: in other words - he probably can't play it... but thats another topic, as I said.

Ahh yeah exactly.

Same. He's coming to the UK and I love Cacophony and some of his older material but I haven't heard much of the MfS stuff.

Wow, I have a moustache, unlike you. I also have a girlfriend, a life, go to concerts and don't take it up the ass from Codi each night, VERY MUCH UNLIKE YOU.

have a girlfriend --> i won't say anything about her cause she has nothing to do with the COB OT Jihad

a life --> whoa dude... i wanna have your life... whining every day on a forum instead of enjoying it... yeah!!1!

go to concerts --> i go to concerts from time to time... but there are much better things than that.

take it up the ass from Codi each night --> unless codi's dick is 10.000 km long, your argument is fallacious

have a girlfriend --> i won't say anything about her cause my mom has nothing to do with the COB OT Jihad

a life --> whoa dude... i wanna have a life... yeah!!1!

go to concerts --> i don't go to concerts... i live in a third world country and no bands tour here but even if they did i'm too poor to buy tickets anyways so it doesn't matter.

take it up the ass from Codi each night --> unless codi's dick is 10.000 km long, i'll have to settle for his eCock and cyber with him nightly till we meet someday and finally make manlove

Heartless why wont you just get the fuck out of this thread, you and your small l penis come here to prove you even don't have anything to the topic to say
just do everybody a favor and get the FUCK OUT!