Any countries without Metal?

Elvenlord

New Metal Member
May 15, 2002
Frankfurt, Germany
Visit site
Hails!
As a die hard Metal freak I'd like to know at least one band from each country of this planet. So far I know bands from most of South America and Mexico but what about the rest of Latin America? Let me know!

you said you know south american bands, but dont know latin american's?
explain it better, plz.

i´m not sure, but i dont think there´re bands in there. all in all, i know very little about this countries.

I still lack information on bands from Guyana and Surinam. Can anyone help me?

I was in Suriname about 4 years ago. I didn't hear any metal music (only reagge, kaseko, hip hop and the usual pop shit) and I didn't see anybody who looked like he/she was into metal...or at least heavier rock music. They played Bon Jovi on the radio the other day but that was it. There might be some kids who listen to Metallica, Bon Jovi or other "big" bands but there certainly is no scene I'm afraid. With luck, there are enough metalheads in the country to form a band :lol: But who knows, maybe they only come out at night...

We should go to Suriname as metal missionaries! :lol:

Here's another good reason to go:

1parbo_bottle.gif

The south American metal scene is growing stronger specially in Colombia where real good bands exist, a few of them are being listened all around the world.

Such as:

Vestment Of Hate. Death metal

Twilight glimmer. Melodic death metal

Internal Suffering. Death brutal grind

Gore trade. Death grind

Souledge. Trash death metal

I will send more information later

Originally posted by pandemonium326
I live in Colombia an here there are metal bands that make excelent music, like Vestment of Hate, Twilight Glimmer, Eternal, Tenebrarum, Internal suffering, Goretrade, Souledge Etc. And believe me They are really good.

In Colombia metal really rules!!
I've found Tenebrarum on mp3.com quite some time ago, and YES, they are very good! unfortunately, I won't ever get a grip on any of their albums :cry:

honestly besides Angra, Rata Blanca, Animal,Sepultura, Angeles del Infierno,Brujeria (i think theyre not totally mexican right?), leprosy and oher such bands theres no BIG bands in the scene.....a local band is supposed to go torecord to Spain sometime soon and theres this other band for which im aplying for the singer position which are good but i dont know about other bands....... south americans seem to be more into that mallcore ( korn and similar) shit