Any Disturbed Fans Out There??

FULLMETALALCHAMIST

New Metal Member
Apr 3, 2007
Hey Disturbed is like one of my fav bands besided Katatonia
Does any one else dig them ?? And if so name some of your fav songs.Like mine are in order

Pain Redefined
Land of confusion
Aviariace
Down with the sickness
and so on.....

I have 10000 fists, and it is a decent album.
no favorite, but it gets played every now and then.
(i can say though, to my defense, that i won it in a competition.. probably wouldn't have bought it myself.)

mobile_troll.jpg

If I was forced to listen to the radio I would be happy if a Disturbed song was on....most localish radio shows are pure shit around me.....so a disturbed song would be welcome. I had a girlfriend who loved disturbed, its not that bad. The problem is that it is popular and so there are many elitists who feel it beneath them to listen to. And then there are those of us who just dont put Katatonia and Disturbed in the same field or category. I do not consider them to be a gross band that I hate, rather a band that I have never needed to listen to like I need to listen to katatonia.:)

I just dislike them because every song sounds the same. And the singer always has to add in "HUAH HUAH" or "Ohh WAHHH AHHH WAHHHH" in most of the songs. Very annoying.

disturbed is aweful
they bring back some awesome memories of when i was 14 though...
and no im not saying that to be a dick
im serious

and yeah
hate to break it to you but you will find very few disturbed fans here
in fact probably none

Never really liked them. I've read a couple of interviews of that frontman.....David Draiman(?),and he seems to be a proper dick. He just comes across like that.

Disturbed is not that bad.I'm not a fan but I don't consider it as a bad band.Stricken,Alive,Numb,Overburdened,Down with The Sickness are some good songs...I quite don't listen to them though...

theyre not shocking... a lot of people just judge them as shit because theyre mainstream but have a listen and theres some nice parts. i just wish dramain kept his mouth closed about politics and sang the fucking songs.

Never really liked them. I've read a couple of interviews of that frontman.....David Draiman(?),and he seems to be a proper dick. He just comes across like that.
Draiman=Turd
Has the "little man syndrome" a retarded labre' piercing, an ego that never ends, and brags about how long he can fuck and how many girls he can fuck. One of the worst bands in what they like to call themselves metal today. These guys used to play in burbank,Il( S. suburb of Chicago) which is 3 towns away from me and I never even liked them then!