Any Disturbed Fans Out There??

I lived in Oak Lawn...right next to Burbank...I think 2 of the members went to my High School there...my friend used to mow the guitarists lawn because he was in love with them.

theyre not shocking... a lot of people just judge them as shit because theyre mainstream but have a listen and theres some nice parts. i just wish dramain kept his mouth closed about politics and sang the fucking songs.

Well people judge them because they are in fact...shit! They have boring and tiring riffs. Who cares if they have "some nice parts" when you have tons of Metal and Rock bands with all nice parts! It's either all or nothing...shit or get off the pot. That's why we're on Katatonia's forum...We love a band that can do no wrong.

Ok well i am sorry i even posted this thread lol oh and to that one particular person who said Disturbed is for Quote" Angry 14 year olds" I AM AN ANGRY 14 YEAR OLD lol so any way ya i still like them HA

Troll.jpg

Well people judge them because they are in fact...shit! They have boring and tiring riffs. Who cares if they have "some nice parts" when you have tons of Metal and Rock bands with all nice parts! It's either all or nothing...shit or get off the pot. That's why we're on Katatonia's forum...We love a band that can do no wrong.

no... people who havent heard them judge them as shit... how the fuck would they know? they take the opinions of others and adopt them without a second thought. thats who im addressing. if youve heard them and hate them then fine, i dont have any grudge against you... as long as youve given them a chance in the first place.

but yeh katatonia wipes their arse with disturbeds liner notes.

its easy to judge a shitty nu metal band by hearing that one song they have on MTV...
you dont need to listen to their discography to say theyre shitty
come on ...
especially for mainstream bands
hearing one or two songs can show the band for what they are

I didn't like 10000 fists that much but the first two albums were decent...I recall a time where i co-managed a Disturbed fan forum.
David always shoves some hebrew words into the songs...I used to think it was pretty cool...that is untill I saw an something called JHVA Elohim Meth

Vid dess slut den digra skugga fägnar mänskligt öga
Lockar trolskt i aftonbärgring med borglik silhuett
Med vindbrygga över vallgrav tornen prålar höga
Som från en fyr det starka ljusspel äreporten beklätt
Ett avskorligt kungadöme i molnens vida kappor
Nedanför nu synes vandra midnattflammans hov
Tunga steg uppför berget forna tempeltrappor
När drängsol går i himlen högt, de prisar nattens lov

I trollslottet
trollslottet (Sagovinars Boning)
trollslottet
trollslottet
:headbang:

Ok well i am sorry i even posted this thread lol oh and to that one particular person who said Disturbed is for Quote" Angry 14 year olds" I AM AN ANGRY 14 YEAR OLD lol so any way ya i still like them HA

I have always feared the day when all the "scene kids" would amass in the forum.

I hope this day will never come.