Any Favourite Song on Epic?

Doompiper

gravesweetgrave
Apr 5, 2004
singapore
ok..we all know epic is a great album..etc..etc..but does anybody have a favourite track on the album they would like to share?? apart from Future Reminiscence cos im sure lots of people who have'nt heard/bought the album have already heard this song and start going:ö yeah..this is a good album" without even hearing the whole album!..anyway my fave is circled..wonder what the borkendales' fave song on epic is...

1.- ORIGIN =AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2.- RELATED / DIALOGUE
3.- All EPIC Cd ...of course!

oi thats hard...i really like resonance, and circled is really good. relate minus the hoohas too

dude..that was ur top three tracks...i mean ur FAVOURITE track on epic...quintessence is a gd song too, but i prefer circled anyway.

Talked to Øystein last night. We were discussing what samples to put online (from all 6 albums). On Epic, we landed on Future Reminiscence (complete song), Resonance and Relate (Dialogue).

-Ez

Ezaphen said:
Talked to Øystein last night. We were discussing what samples to put online (from all 6 albums). On Epic, we landed on Future Reminiscence (complete song), Resonance and Relate (Dialogue).

-Ez

Noo !! Put a sample of The Wonder on it !! :D !! That songs rulez :p

Ezaphen said:

-Ez
ask him what the hell the hoohas in relate are.

dead6skin6mask6 said:
Future Reminiscence is my favorite track as of right now... probably because of the "I am the remnant of the forever origin" section

Yeah, that part of the track simply sells the whole song. Beautiful.

Anyway, Devourer has the right idea. Traveller and The Wonder are my favorite songs on the CD.