• Compulsive Psychosis

Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Living To Die

Votes: 14 10.4%
  • Watch Out

Votes: 2 1.5%

• Total voters
MadTinus said:
No votes for Incised Before I've Ceased, unbelievable, it got my vote. Not necessarily my fave, but one of the best for sure. Together with Warpath, A Thousand Lies, Scrutinized and Fearless.
replace a thousand lies with craving for another killing and you got my vote for my favourite quote :tickled:

Compulsive Psychosis has the best solo for sure(i love soli), but a thousand lies is so much better! the whole atmosphere of this song is just amazing.

Intro is da shiznit

Isn't it cool that there are 5 songs that have grabbed a decent number of votes...and that encompasses a pretty broad range of sounds

A thousand Lies was a totally amazing song, it raised hairs on me neck the second it hit the chorus line "Ill whisper you a lullaby that will kill"

After that i loved Blood drenched the chorus to that song combined with just the fast paced rocked, I've been saying the chorus and freaking my friends out.

Finally after those 2 songs Let the knives do the talking, the song that inspired this account name haha.

I voted A thousand lies.

Of course A Thousand Lies is in the lead..

"Come closer.. I've got what you need..."

hah. come on.. between the music + the lyrics.. HOT!

Let The Knife Do The Talking is probably my second fave. However, the albulm in general became a quick favorite.

blood drenched is amazing fearless, let the knife do the talking, FUCKING HELL THE WHOLE ALBUM IS THE FUCKING SHIT, EVERY OTHER BAND I HAVE HEARD SOUNDS SHIT COMPARED TO HYPOCRISY'S VIRUS

webster said:
blood drenched is amazing fearless, let the knife do the talking, FUCKING HELL THE WHOLE ALBUM IS THE FUCKING SHIT, EVERY OTHER BAND I HAVE HEARD SOUNDS SHIT COMPARED TO HYPOCRISY'S VIRUS

this man speaks teh troof.

A Thousand Lies ( the slow depressing song always seems to be my favorite on the album )
Craving For Another Killing
Incised Before I've Ceased
Let the Knife Do the Talking
Blooddrenched
War-Path
Scrutinized
Compulsive Psychosis
Fearless ( whats with the nu-metal lyrics )
Living to Die ( just not my style )