Please post all US Tour October-November 2006 reviews/setlists/picture links HERE

I finally get to see them Saturday. About how much money should I expect to bring with me if I want at least one Hypocrisy and one Fear Factory shirt? I'll probably get two Hypocrisy shirts if I think they look cool enough.

Haha, I am seeing them on Saturday as well. I am bringing about $100. So I can get a hoodie if I see a good one, and then a shirt or two. Hopefully :p

All they had were zip hoodies. I hate zip hoodies. When you wash them they shrink unevenly so when you zip them it gets all bunched up.

I need a zip-up. I only have pull overs, and after wearing those for months, I get so sick of the hassle of pulling it over my head... I rather just slip it on and move on with life.

I will be goin' to the Seattle show, and am trying to talk myself into another 3gig run. I just got back from following The Haunted/Danzig 10 date westcoast tour. Fuckin' kicked ass!!
Can't wait for another Hypocrisy show tho. This was supposed to be their headlining gig(Peter said so last time through here) still don't know why not. That sux they can only play 8 songs. How long is this band going to support. I can't figure it out. Without a doubt, they could fill a Seattle club with no probs. Hopefully someday soon...
Oh yah- Dinos band Asesino fuckin' slaughters!! They opened the Danzig tour.
You can check out my review on my myspace page here:

http://www.myspace.com/lawless1

Thanks for everyones reviews. I will put one up as soon as I get back from this show. Less than 2 weeks!! Fuck yah!!
PEACE
MD

Well, the show is today, and I am going to be there early to get up close. I'll be wearing my Soilwork tour shirt. Should be great :p

sad to say I never saw you, sorry :p. I was very upset that they had no Hypocrisy zip-ups. HOWEVER, I did get to talk to Peter and have my picture taken with him, so I can't complain. He said he wants to take Pain out here to the states. I will be waiting Peter :)

Tumn and I were just at the St Louis show. It fucking killed! Highlights were Osculum Obscenum, Adjusting the sun, The final chapter, and Warpath.

We met Peter before and after the show. I will have to let Tumn tell the story about "Eaten", but it was funny!

Peter then invited us to have a beer or two on the bus with the band plus Decapitated. We talked to Horgh, Klaus and Mikael for a few minutes. It was really cool hanging out with them. :headbang:

Tumn and I were just at the St Louis show. It fucking killed! Highlights were Osculum Obscenum, Adjusting the sun, The final chapter, and Warpath.

We met Peter before and after the show. I will have to let Tumn tell the story about "Eaten", but it was funny!

Peter then invited us to have a beer or two on the bus with the band plus Decapitated. We talked to Horgh, Klaus and Mikael for a few minutes. It was really cool hanging out with them. :headbang:

Was fucking awesome last night! I asked Peter if he'd do me a favor, and he asked what it was. I wanted him to give me an EATEN growl from Bloodbath. He seemed shy about it, then made a weird face and in a little girl voice goes "eeeaten" It was hilarious and something I'll never forget. Then sitting on the bus for a few was awesome hanging with the guys from Hypocrisy and Decapitated. Their bus is small for 8 people, everyone is crammed into it.

Can't wait to see them again next tour, perhaps they will headline.

Here's my 2 cents from another kick ass site called the Treehouse Of Death. Y'all should check it out......good metal lovin' folks over there....

This is from last nights show in Maplewood, MN (11/28/06)

Hail HYPOCRISY...!!!!!

BSH said:
Decapitated

Fast and technical Death Metal from Poland. What's not to like.... :twisted:

DSC05701.jpg

DSC05699.jpg

Hypocrisy

The God himself.....Peter Tägtgren brings the ultimate display of heaviness to the stage night after night. Seeing the mighty Hypocrisy crammed on stage cause of FF's set up is unforgiveable. There wasn't even enough room for Lord Tägtgren to stand front and center where he belongs. He was over on the left side with Hedlund which left their new guitar player on the other side. It looked wrong.......it was wrong.

As far as the set.........fucking brilliant. I can die happy now that I've heard Adjusting The Sun live. That may very well be one of the heaviest songs of all time. GOD.......SATAN.........!!!!!!!!!!! Fucking killer. They played Oscolum Obcenum, Roswell 47, The Final Chapter, Eraser and Warpath and a couple others. Horgh was in fine form with some crystal clear speed and some nice, long descending drum fills.

DSC05705.jpg

DSC05706.jpg

DSC05726.jpg

Any debate about who is the greatest Death Metal vocalist is now officially over.......

I AM GOD.........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSC05715.jpg

Suffocation

Wow....I've seen Suffo before and each time is just total insanity. Frank Mullen is like a rabid dog but with a great sense of humor. He was cleary havin a great time, jokin' with some guy backstage about how they have to hurry up.

Excellent display of technical Death. I still have "what's going on" moments even when I'm watching them up close..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

DSC05776.jpg

DSC05787.jpg

Fear Factory

Yeah......they played a lot of old shit which reminded me why I loved 'em so much but, after waiting a long fucking time for them to hit the stage......they must think its funny to play the ENTIRE "Play That Funky Music White Boy" song before they come on..... :?

Hey Burton.......that shit is NOT COOL. A few seconds and a chuckle maybe.......actually maybe not........I fucking hate that shit and it completely pissed me off. It's hot, it stinks, I need a beer and I'm sitting through 5 minutes of supremely loud funk music........Lame.

As for their set..........yeah.....it was pretty cool. Old Fear Factory kicks ass and they played with some impressive precision. Kick ass guitars too.....Wolbers played a sweet 7 string Jackson V and of course, his signature models as well.

They came off a bit arrogant imho......but they're veterans and play like it.

DSC05792.jpg

Another great show where Lord Tägtgren and co. were the highlight of the night.

Same set list as the others btw.

rockhorns.gif

Hypocrisy rules.

Photo spam time again with pics from the Suffocation, Hypocrisy and Decapitated show in Seattle 11/17/06. Sorry, no Fear Factory photos as I'm not a big fan. I was tired from a long day at work so I left after Suffocation. Links to full sets will follow the photos. Please check them out when you have the time, feedback is always appreciated. If you are going to post images to other forums please use the blizzardbeast.com photos or you run the risk of red x's :)

suffo120506_14.jpg

suffo120506_35.jpg

suffo120506_48.jpg

suffo120506_11.jpg

Suffocation

hypo120506_23.jpg

hypo120506_33.jpg

hypo120506_08.jpg

Hypocrisy

decap120506_02.jpg

decap120506_14.jpg

decap120506_01.jpg

Decapitated

More Suffocation pics Suffocation live photos - December 5th, 2006 at Studio Seven, Seattle WA and blizzardbeast.com :: More metal than you can shake a stick at!

More Hypocrisy pics Hypocrisy live photos - December 5th, 2006 at Studio Seven, Seattle WA and blizzardbeast.com :: More metal than you can shake a stick at!

More Decapitated pics Decapitated live photos - December 5th, 2006 at Studio Seven, Seattle WA and blizzardbeast.com :: More metal than you can shake a stick at!