Hypocrisy US Tour '06....

ds336

Nov 19, 2002
Boston, MA USA
Visit site
I'm not quite sure, but the way the bands are listed in the tour dates section on Hypocrisy's site means that Hypocrisy is the headliner, correct? Because Hypocrisy isn't on the list, but that must obviously mean that they are the headliner right? I just want to make sure because I'm trying to get a few other people together for seeing a show. :Spin:

I thought NILE was headlining no?

anyway Hypocrisy SHOULD be headlining, no wonder about that...

and Im still hoping they will add some canadian dates near the end of the tour...pls...only Montreal, Toronto and Vancouver...

:) twould be so awesome

Boring live, really? I like some of their stuff..but their newest album (the only Nile album I own) is really fuckin' great! It's more "straight to the point" death metal as opposed to much of their more complex work which seems to get me LOST at times & as you said Lucifer, BORED!:cool:

personally i like their album Amongst the Catacombs Nephen kra? the best out of their entire discography. New album isn't bad cuz there's like 1-2 killer songs. But really..last time seeing them live with King Diamond, after 2-3 songs i got really bored throughout their set.

Yep, I live there and will be there. My band is actually playing a Friday the 13th show at the Sanctuary 2 days before (same club as the Hypo show).

Evil_Invader said:
Yep, I live there and will be there. My band is actually playing a Friday the 13th show at the Sanctuary 2 days before (same club as the Hypo show).

KOOL! last year i had to go to Austin just to see Hypocrisy, it was worth it.
I haven't been to the Sanctuary, how is the place like?

Small club... one of the smallest in town. There's enough room for a good crowd and their sound is fucking great which is a plus. The last three times I have seen hypo, I have to go to Austin which I don't mind at all. The Backroom is a really nice place for a show.

www.deimos-metal.com if you're up for a listen.

Evil_Invader said:
Small club... one of the smallest in town. There's enough room for a good crowd and their sound is fucking great which is a plus. The last three times I have seen hypo, I have to go to Austin which I don't mind at all. The Backroom is a really nice place for a show.

www.deimos-metal.com if you're up for a listen.

Yea, i agree, the backroom was awesome, pooltables, and all, cept i didn't have any cash, cept for the money i had to buy the hypo shirt...