Please post all US Tour October-November 2006 reviews/setlists/picture links HERE

Fayetteville:

Fractured Millenium
Adjusting the Sun
Eraser
Osculum Obscenum
Roswell 47
Warpath
The Final Chapter!!!
Let The Knife Do The Talking

cheers to the crews for making sure each band got their full time...last time i was at Jester's Vader played a 45min headlining set, and i was very upset. this time everything seemed to be running smoothly and Hypocrisy had enuf time to play TFC! you really cant ask for a better set as support. maybe next time they'll play carved up cause i missed last tour, or until the end, think i saw they played that on a euro headliner.

it was a pretty good turnout for this venue, sometimes they get like 10 people for non-metalcore shows. and i grew up listening to fear factory but honestly they get worse everytime. still it was fun cause they played old stuff: crash test, leechmaster, self immolation, scapegoat, martyr. rest of the setlist was something like demanufacture, H-K, shock, lynchpin, edgecrusher, cyberwaste, slave labor, 540000 degrees, moment of impact, replica.

ok, ihave to drive 3 and a half hours to get to see any good bands. whch sucks.

but it was well worth it (as im sure you can imagine)

Decapitated - fuckin ruled supreme except their sound dude kept dosing off and they didnt sound as tightly mixed as decapitated should... got to talk to Vogg and Vitek. real cool dudes, they cant be much older than me! really appreciative about my complements.

Hypocrisy - played 2nd, kinda bugged me. STOLE THE SHOW! i couldnt believe how much the crowd loved em because I figured most were there for Fear Factory. Got to shake Peter's hand twice, but he seemed like he was in a hurry all the time so I didnt want to bug him, he also seemed at the top of his game (as well as the rest of the band) and Klas was awesome too! got to talk to Michael a little bit too - he was very appreciative over complements too! I stress that because I just think its the coolest thing a band member can do for a fan (ya know, as long as its honest) that was my 3rd time seeing them, i just want them to be able to play longer.

Suffocation - Never been a big suffocation fan really. Ihave a couple of their albums and they rule-they ruled at the show too. i think ppl were kinda upset to not hear hypocrisy instead though. They sounded tighter than hell too. (decapitated shouldve had their sound.

Fear Factory - 2nd time seeing them, but without the fat dino. They looked pissed off the whole time. They rocked but it seemed like they were just mad about something. who knows, maybe that is a dumb observation. I was happy to hear a lot of their more heavy songs. that made them fit on the bill quite a bit better...

ok, ihave to drive 3 and a half hours to get to see any good bands. whch sucks.

but it was well worth it (as im sure you can imagine)

Decapitated - fuckin ruled supreme except their sound dude kept dosing off and they didnt sound as tightly mixed as decapitated should... got to talk to Vogg and Vitek. real cool dudes, they cant be much older than me! really appreciative about my complements.

Hypocrisy - played 2nd, kinda bugged me. STOLE THE SHOW! i couldnt believe how much the crowd loved em because I figured most were there for Fear Factory. Got to shake Peter's hand twice, but he seemed like he was in a hurry all the time so I didnt want to bug him, he also seemed at the top of his game (as well as the rest of the band) and Klas was awesome too! got to talk to Michael a little bit too - he was very appreciative over complements too! I stress that because I just think its the coolest thing a band member can do for a fan (ya know, as long as its honest) that was my 3rd time seeing them, i just want them to be able to play longer.

Suffocation - Never been a big suffocation fan really. Ihave a couple of their albums and they rule-they ruled at the show too. i think ppl were kinda upset to not hear hypocrisy instead though. They sounded tighter than hell too. (decapitated shouldve had their sound.

Fear Factory - 2nd time seeing them, but without the fat dino. They looked pissed off the whole time. They rocked but it seemed like they were just mad about something. who knows, maybe that is a dumb observation. I was happy to hear a lot of their more heavy songs. that made them fit on the bill quite a bit better...

which show were you at?? I went to the Sayerville, NJ show (but missed all the bands except Fear Factory and was extremely grumpy--don't ask), and then I went to the show in Allentown the next night and had a front row spot for all the bands. I wish I could have seen Hypocrisy in Sayerville, cause the sound there is way better than at the Croc in Allentown.
Fear Factory definitely acted/played pissed off at both shows. Don't know what's up with that. Maybe they were trying to sound harder to fit in with the other bands?
The set list for Hypocrisy in Allentown was similar to others I've read here. Don't remember all the songs, but they played eraser, adjusting the sun, warpath, and let the knife do the talking for sure...

i was at the allentown show, boy that fuckin town sucks, no offense if you live there. stayed in a hotel and got totally ripped off.

im from the woods pretty much, a six pack of my preference of beer is 5.25

i went down there, forgot to take beer, searched for a bar on foot, no luck, went back to the hotel bar, (i was hesitant in the first place because i figured it'd be exspensive) and asked for a couple six packs. they said i had to get them through room service, so i was like, ok thats actually pretty cool; beer delivered to me. so i called up and ordered a case of beer.

room service got there and handed me a 130 dollar bill for 24 beers. i was like, you must have made a serious mistake, there is no way 24 beers cost 130 bucks and she's like nope 4.50 a beer. it was a good thing we had some pot cause i would have been in a pretty shitty mood. thats fuckin bs man

anyway,
hypocrisy sounded great to me (probably a location difference) I was at the side bar the whole time. i couldnt hear peter's solos but you could hear both guitars during harmonies. just little issues that are hard to fix for everyone ill bet.

same set as most have posted with let the knife played last.

seeing hypocrisy tomorrow in toronto, and then im going to rochester the next day (with no Fear Factory = longer set times :D) on the 15th

anyone in the toronto area?? meet up probably and ill buy ya a beer or something :p. ill probably do a review in a few days when im back home. this is my show calendar so ill be pretty busy, hehe

11/14 Toronto - Fear Factory, Suffocation, Hypocrisy, Decapitated
11/15 Rochester- Suffocation, Hypocrisy, Decapitated *NO FEAR FACTORY :D*
11/16 Buffalo - Cannibal Corpse w/Dying Fetus, Necrophagist

anyone attended the show in Montreal?????

Was supposed to go but could not suz of work....

and when I saw they played 2nd with only 7-8 tracks for 30 minutes I said fuck it

i was at the allentown show, boy that fuckin town sucks, no offense if you live there. stayed in a hotel and got totally ripped off.

aw man, dude--that's a worse story than the one I have from the Sayerville show!
I didn't even drink at the allentown show after the night I had the day before. Plus I didn't want to lose my spot by the stage. The sound wasn't bad per se, it was just a tad muddy where I was 'cause I was so close to the speakers. Hypocrisy kicked ass, though. That was my first time seeing them! I plan on seeing them every chance I get from now on, as well as Suffo.

11/16 Buffalo - Cannibal Corpse w/Dying Fetus, Necrophagist

I had tix for the Cannibal Corpse/Dying Fetus show in Philly on the 11th, but I skipped it to see Hypocrisy and Suffocation. It was a hard decision, but I figure I have a better chance of seeing Cannibal Corpse again than Hypocrisy and Suffo.

I must see this show! I've never seen Hypocrisy b4 and i must see them before i drown in my own shit. I don't really care too much for dacapitated though.

I got back from the November 17th. It was awesome, I cant remember what too well what they played But I know they did Eraser, Osculum Obscenum, Warpath, The Final Chapters, Let the Knife do the Talking.

I was able to take some pictures on my Cellphone. They look crappy but it was the best I got.

111706_2108a.jpg

111706_2108b.jpg

111706_2124a.jpg

These three are Hypocrisy. The last one was me trying to take a picture of Horgh but failed miserably.

My friend got a picture of Suffocation too:
111706_2147a.jpg

BTW, did anyone else had to stand near the person with the Slayer Unholy Alliance Shirt? He was out of his mind I swear.

^^^ I was there too. That show rocked!

Exact Hypocrisy setlist was:

Fractured Milleniun
Adjusting the Sun
Eraser
Osculum Obscenum
Roswell 47
Warpath
The Final Chapter
Let the Knife Do the Talking

BTW, did anyone else had to stand near the person with the Slayer Unholy Alliance Shirt? He was out of his mind I swear.

I was there too. Hypocrisy was great and I had to leave before Suffocation but it was still awesome.

I don't remember a Slayer shirt but I remember a wacko who kept knocking everyone over. He might have a had a Slayer shirt. I was wearing the Hypocrisy tour shirt. How about you?

I was there too. Hypocrisy was great and I had to leave before Suffocation but it was still awesome.

I don't remember a Slayer shirt but I remember a wacko who kept knocking everyone over. He might have a had a Slayer shirt. I was wearing the Hypocrisy tour shirt. How about you?

I actually had a zip slayer hoodie. :D But it was unziped and I had the new suffocation cd shirt i got from the merch part under it. I saw alot of people with Hypocrisy tour shirts so I wouldn't be able to remember. Suffocation was awesome, its too bad you had to miss them. They said, however that they would want to tour with the same bands again another year and to go back to that venue.:headbang: