Please Post All New US Tour Reviews Here

See that's what I'm thinking too. There HAS to be people that have gone to the shows so far.They're curious what the forum is saying about the shows and I have nothing to tell them. That's sad. Apparently the gigs have been going very well with a quite nice turnout for Texas. \m/

I'll be going tuesday to see my beloved Hypocrisy. I guess I'll have to find out myself. On the Opeth site , everyone new what songs were going to be played and in what order but here, no one really likes to share info.

Hey Folks,
I saw Hypocrisy last night at the Backroom in Austin, TX and what kind of supprises you have in store for all you fans......

The Setlist was Just insane!!! Here is what i remember:
Opening:
Slave to the Parasites(i think thats what it was, but i have not herd the new album yet)
Adjusting the Sun(YES YES YES, they are playing it people!!!!!)
Reborn(YES, they are playing this one too!!!!! Fucking insane!!!!!
Programed Fusion Mind(YES YES YES YES-i was going insane by this point)
Turn the page(wow, what a suprise-my least fav hypo song, but comes through stronger live)
The Eraser
Fire in the sky(a classic by now)
a new song
War Within(a great new song!!!!!)
Final Chapter(a fav of mine!!)
Roswell 47(well, we all expected this one!)

What a change in the setlist-they are playing stuff they have never or rarely played live before. It was insane!!!! Unfortunately, the crowd was kinda lame, so i was the only one really going crazy. all these american death metal kid fans were not really getting into Hypocrisy much, other than the fast stuff they were playing.

Horgh did an excellent job! he doen'st really modify the songs, but he throws in a few different things (note, the chorus for fire in sky). he makes some changes, but they sound pretty cool, so DONT Worry folks!!

cheers
Eric

looks like im the first one to see them :hotjump:

With a set list like that, it's bound to be gold. I'm going to the Phoenix show and the Hollywood show, so hopefully I'll bring back some info as to what's going on.

The show in Austin was great. I don't know about you, but I was going crazy too!
Too bad the metal fans are sometimes divided, but it was a good show.

(Maybe one day we can have an all out Swedish death metal tour.
Hyopcrisy, Entombed, Dismember, Dimension Zero, etc.
it be great!)

I threw some fan that was complaining into the small hypocrisy pit going on.
I was like, here....have some fun.

Sorry folks, my setlist should read "fusion programed minds"-i guess i was so excited when i posted the setlist

cheers
Eric

P.S-Whoever was at the austin show, i was wearing the t-shirt from the last tour. I was on the back railing on the elevated part of the floor.

Great!!!!!!!!!!!

It supossed that they are going to play a few more songs hre in Chile so (they play alone here) , i can't wait to see them!!!!!!
Fusion Programmed Minds and Adjusting the sun are amazing!!!!!!