Any fem. Saxon Freaks visiting this Message Board?

R

Rocksister

Hiya!
I just wonder if there are any female Saxon Fans visiting this message board! Or am I the only one?
If you like send me a mail under HardRockinLady@aol.com
SEE YA
BYEEEEEE

No female here, but welcome all are welcome here to discuss the most underrated band of all time. They have lasted longer than most bands ever will and have continued recording some awesome music. Again I welcome you and hope to see your posts again. Rock On!!!

Cool!! I have yet to reach one "in person" who even know who Saxon is!! Don't stop rockin'!!!

Right here. ;)

Anyone going to the Waunakee show?

That deserted Village would be the perfect place to have a good time without getting in trouble and more chances to meet the band. Hell, yeah!

No female here; I'm a dude, but I welcome ANY Saxon fans male or female to e-mail me at quilombo_zumbi@excite.com My name is Adam Safranek and I think Saxon is one of the best rocking metal bands out there!!! Ever since '79 they just haven't let up! I LOVE EM! Anyhow, male or female feel free to e-mail me because I'm sick of only spam LOL Rock hard and take it easy!

Adam(Jasteele)

Hello, I'm from N.E. Wisconsin and where is Waunakee, WI?? I have seen Saxon once in 1985, so I would love to see them again. If not at this show, then maybe Chicago. Keep on Rockin', Crusader One

He, Crusader, Waunakee is right above Madison!!
About 30 mins from here.

The show is tomorrow Saturday at the Attic Ballroom.

It shall kick ass!

You can definetly add me to that list. I never even heard of Saxon till my boyfriend introduced me to their music. But I still didn't consider myself a fan till the Dallas concert. Man did they rock!!!