Any good albums coming soon?

The remake of Stormblast really suprised me. It's much better than Death Cult Armageddon because it sounds like true black metal. But not as good as the original Stormblast because it really misses a lot of the atmosphere created in the first album.

Death - The sound of Perseverance deluxe edition with bonus DVD

Information taken from official Death website.....

On November 11, Nuclear Blast records will release the DVD "Death: Live in Cottbus". It will include all the press pictures from the TSOP era as well. Also, a new DELUXE edition of "The Sound of Perseverance" will contain "Live in Cottbus" as a bonus DVD. The "Live in Cottbus" tracklist will be the same as "Live in L.A.".

Are You Dead Yet? said:
Sinergy
In Flames
Eternal Tears Of Sorrow
Norther (Which is going to suck cause Kride is singing on it a lot:erk: )
Kalmah
Ensiferum EP
Wintersun album maybe?

That's right! The new Wintersun album! How does one forget about that?

Kiuas and Korpiklaani are both working on new albums too! :worship:

Blind Guardian has a new album coming out in spring of 2006. but i think i'm the only fan in this board.....
Iron maiden is gonna do their last album in 2006 supposedly

I like Blind Guardian...particuarly their newer stuff. And does anyone every think maiden will ever properly end? I kinda hope not cause BNW and DOD are some of my favourite maiden albums and they still KILL on stage.

up the irons! :kickass:

I sort of agree, but I do enjoy most Maiden. They have just been incredibly consistent, i guess. Much of the music is pretty amazing, if kinda samey at times.

Noble Viking said:
Death - The sound of Perseverance deluxe edition with bonus DVD

Information taken from official Death website.....

On November 11, Nuclear Blast records will release the DVD "Death: Live in Cottbus". It will include all the press pictures from the TSOP era as well. Also, a new DELUXE edition of "The Sound of Perseverance" will contain "Live in Cottbus" as a bonus DVD. The "Live in Cottbus" tracklist will be the same as "Live in L.A.".
Nice. I wasn't aware of that - I'll definitely keep and eye out for that! Thanks. I thought the setlist was great on the Live in L.A. but the overall overdose of treble in the sound hurt my ears.

EDIT Retard.. forgot words

ND24/7 said:
Nice. I wasn't aware of that - I'll definitely keep and eye out for that! Thanks. I thought the setlist was great on the Live in L.A. but the overall overdose of treble in the sound made my ears.

No prob :) I'm glad someone else is excited about it! I already have that album and all of the other Death cds, but I'm sure this booklet will be pretty nice and they're such a tight band live that I know the DVD will kick ass!

Edit: Wintersun's new album is coming out mid 2006 I think..

Metallica is working on a new album :p

I know, I know... but being a big (MOP era) Metallica fan, I'm just gonna forget about St.Anger for a sec when the new one comes out and see how I like it. If it's similar to St.Crapper... all my hope is gone... but I think there's some hope for something decent

and I'm looking forward to new Norther, Sinergy and In Flames

The Bringer said:
That's right! The new Wintersun album! How does one forget about that?

Kiuas and Korpiklaani are both working on new albums too! :worship:

Great! Kiuas are really, really good. Lots of great power metal comes from Finland. :p