Any good myspace band recommendations?

ender7227 said:
A band with music on Myspace.com
Derp

I was under the impression that it's a band that isn't signed or used MySpace prior to being signed and uses MySpace to get their music out there.

ender7227 said:
God I hate that website.

How can you hate a website that connects pedophiles to children. :erk:

ACtually funny story, on another forum I got to, a bunch of people got together, started a fake myspace of a teenage girl, and are going to lure a ton of pervs to a local mall whereing the same clothes. The perpetrators will then be there to take pictures. They've already messed with some and sent them to each other's houses and had them call each other. Quite hilarious.

ender7227 said:
Oooo You have my attention
And Ender likes

They won the Norwegian grammy for "Best Metal Act", they sound really good but their music is kinda hard to find besides their myspace and website.

Edit: I just discovered they have members from Gorgoroth, Enslaved, Deride and Red Leader, no wonder they're so good.

cookiecutter said:
How can you hate a website that connects pedophiles to children. :erk:

ACtually funny story, on another forum I got to, a bunch of people got together, started a fake myspace of a teenage girl, and are going to lure a ton of pervs to a local mall whereing the same clothes. The perpetrators will then be there to take pictures. They've already messed with some and sent them to each other's houses and had them call each other. Quite hilarious.

That is so fucked up, and really sad.

Not what they're doing. But those fucking men...

I think what they're doing is hilarious. I want in.

edit: Is there a chance we can get some arrested??