any good violin/cello VST ?

cerealf

New Metal Member
Apr 22, 2012
Hi guys,

I'm looking for a good vst (or kontakt library) to add some violin/ cello in my songs.

The cello in the Capture The Crown Raw is pretty decent, if you know which vst has been used.

Looking for something cheaper than 200$.. if it's possible :erk:

thanks

thanks, i think i'm gonna check the hollywood expansion for Nexus, sounds clean and not very expensive

One more vote for miroslav philharmonik. It has a lot of string sounds and also other orchestral instruments that sounds awesome. It only costs 119$, which is very cheap considering how much stuff you get..

Yet another +1 for Philharmonik. I'll admit I torrented it before, but loved it so much I went out and bought it cause i use strings so much.

I saw many videos about miroslav and it sounds really realistic !

Yes, adding some harmony with strings fill much better, that's why i was looking for one.

I found it for 99$ so i bought it ! thanks for your advice guys :)

Nice, you wont regret it! Its in my opinion better than the more expensive EQWL and a lot less CPU heavy and takes up less memory.

I love the orchestral stuff that comes with the kontakt 5 factory library. But miroslav is great for the price also!

miroslav philharmonik is really good for the price. if you want to get on the higher end, symphobia one or two will give you great results without all the tweaking that EWQL stuff requires