any ideas about the REAL cover of dance of death?

yesferro

Evil Grin Fish
Apr 19, 2001
MS
Visit site
a dancing eddie?
skeletons dying on his grave( why and how would he die again?)
no eddie at all :ill:

hmmmmmmmmmm what could it be?

i hope eddie dancing with a beutiful girl kissing romantlicy under a ful moon with butterflies cirkling around them.eddie has had such a violent and hard life and it is time for him to settle down an maybe make a couple of mini eddies

I drew a really awesome picture of eddie in a celtic-ish robe dancing with a sythe on a hill side in a storm, with stonehenge being electrocuted in the background.

Of course in the end its gonna be the new 3D eddie (not bad, but not good either) doing some boring stuff in space or something.

Ninja Pyrate said:
I drew a really awesome picture of eddie in a celtic-ish robe dancing with a sythe on a hill side in a storm, with stonehenge being electrocuted in the background.

Of course in the end its gonna be the new 3D eddie (not bad, but not good either) doing some boring stuff in space or something.
coolness, I like your idea

i hope they continue with the metallic (nearly put an 'a' on that there!!) looking eddie from the 'give me ed* tour... i think its 'kin cool...

it would definitely have to be eddie on the cover though, coz any thing else wouldn't be right... or natural to maiden...

besides it would have to be eddie to scare all the likkel chiwdwen away...

I hope they picked someone who draws sophisticated Eddies to do the artwork. I really like the futuristic metal Ed they're using for the tour, the chrome is nice :D

I just hope it isn't stupid and lends itself to the shirts and other stuff better than the last cd. IMO the tour shirts were kind of dodgy.

I was kinda hoping for a medieval town setting, with Eddie being "death" and dancing with the plague-infested inhabitants in a "dance of death". I dunno. A WW1 scenario wouldn't hurt either. We'll see.

dreamwatch said:
Eddie in a ballroom dancing competition tearing the heads off of all the ladies with too mcuh makeup and stupid dresses, :)
hehehe a modified Gutter Ballet(savatage) cover? :cool:

I dont like the chrome eddie that much, it is nice, but not cool for an eddie image