Would you dance?.......why

Dark Pisco

New Metal Member
Nov 25, 2001
santiago,chile
Visit site
There is the idea of that metalheads "should" not dance at least in my country this becuse the plces to do this they only put trendy music but of course no one would dance with everytime i die only if you consider headbanging a form of dancing.
i would like to read your opinions about if you would dance and why you will do it

If there is good (metal) music, a good atmosphere and of course enough alcohol in my blood then I also dare to dance in my local metal disco. But I wouldn't call it dance. The word mosh fits better.

i think its just natural for metal heads to headbang madly, and throw your first in the air, rather than dance. Least for me.......

here is the metal head dance lesson :

step no.1 : shake your head up and down repetedly while standing up.

step no.2 : shake your body with your head up and down violently.

step no.3 : keep your arms up and ready to bash into ppl if your in a show.

step no.4 : if you are able make some crazy death/black screams
while the song change to another riff (or along with the singer)

step no.5 : if you have an hard head start slaming it in the walls around.

step no.6 : (special) , after all of this if you not too exthaused
when you listen to hatefull metal scream some insanities
(am sure you know somes...)

step no.7 : and final step if you "dancing" with a partner make sure that his head and arms hurt :lol:

ok thats it for the free headbanging lesson :p

I dance a lot when I'm drunk! It's just so funny watching all these lame ass trendies' faces at the club's dancefloor when a metalhead like myself does his best John Travolta moves! :lol:

swallow an ecstasy, if u dont start dancing when it kicks in either youre dead or youre in a wheelchair(but that is no xcuse, u can ask a buddy to shake u around) :tickled: damn im so high right now

i have to dance , especially when i'm drunk...so why not, you pay to get into a location, so i wanna have some action for my money...and the chicks really like it better...

I understand a lot why Dark Pisco started this topic. Well....my country is a very "dancing" country, but the music that they play in those places sucks!!!!. I used to dance when I was in highschool, just goofing around with the classmates, but now, I prefer just get together with friends, listen to good music, sit, talk and drink hehehe ;). The only music that I "like" to dance if i go to those places (b-day and events like that) is "glam" stuff!, I like it (poison, bon jovi, europe, motley crue, aerosmith (the old one)), is the only that you can have (just a little bit) in those "disco" places. (by the way...I think dancing some "glam" songs is kinda sexy LOL :lol: )