Would you dance?.......why

Anneke said:
I always dance when I like the music... Banging, dancing, whatever, but no way I can stand still when I love the music..

Same with me, when I like the music, it just makes me move! I don't dance to impress anyone, just close my eyes and turn around in circles to a slow song, or jump around wildly to a hard song. Haven't been out dancing for quite a while though. Back then I often went to a place where they played some Goth, too, and then I also did these slow sideways dancing moves.... Yeah, I confess to being a dancer ;)
I consider headbanging a kind of dancing, too, but I only do that when I'm drunk cos then I don't care if people laugh because of my short hair :D

:hotjump: Keep on dancing! :hotjump:

If they mean the pop music type of dancing that goes on everytime I go to a family member's birthday party of things of the sort.. then no.. hell no.. I don't do that... I know better than to look ridiculous.

Now metal.. whenever there's something kickass playing I will naturally make the appropriate body movements to the specific sound/part/riff

Midnightblueshade said:
jump3.gif
I don't mind looking stupid, I just like to move!
jump3.gif

now that's the spirit :headbang:

i fucking hate dancing, i hate it to death, but sometimes you just have to get up the damn table not to be the only putz sitting down in the whole place... that happens a lot in birthday parties and celebrations and whatever else

i totally hate dancing and whenever i do dance, i do it cause i feel totally obliged to :-/

This is a harmless "raising the dead" thread. I don't mind/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif. WHat was bad was someone on the Opeth board raising a thread where Mikael posted
frown.gif
. That wasn't cool....

On the subject, there is a time and a place to dance. What one considers dancing is a completely subjective matter. "Moshing" is considered by many to be the "heavy metal" way to dance. Hey, more power to them. I have had my days of dancing. When I was in college I would hit the clubs every weekend. (umm, did I just admit that?) Anyway, I used to dance pretty well...but that was then, this is now. I will thrash around at a show. no problem/forum/images/smilies/smile.gif. Whether this is dancing or not, I dunno
err.gif

EDIT: Fucking type-o's
grumble.gif