Would you dance?.......why

I dont get how anyboy can hate dancing.I really enjoy it...I generally go all over to the place just to be with my friends and get drunk,and when Im out Ill dance..even if its some cheesy dance thing, I dont care, I can have a good time anywhere. And you shouldnt care what anyone else thinks..even if Im the only metal-looking person in the club I couldnt care less.

_Zsuzsa_ said:
How can the inventor of the hipekinetic banana frenzy say something like that??? :eek: :D

well technically i didn't invent anything, i copied it to my signature and then i copied it in real life (which ended up very messy :p)
but then, i did that gif cause i felt like doing so, not cause of some stupid etiquette that forces me do stuff that i detest to do :-/

Tut Ankh Amon said:
i am a drummer who has 2 left feet.... explain that! /forum/images/smilies/lol.gif

I'm the most metalhead and drummer. I was born in Chernobil, Ukraine.

I got 3 feet on my right side and two headz for banging. So actually i'm the best drummer too.

My favourite dance is the Jester Dance

NP: In Flájmsz: The Jester Race

Eh?

Are you Crazy? Yeap.

I never dance. Mainly becasue I have never gone to a dance party, and never intend to... :zombie: Even if i am alchohol-fuelled, I just wont do it. I hate dancing, and hate watching other people dance.

I had ballet classes for 7 years and I'm still in love for dances... When I like the music I dance! For example I made a coreography for "The Clock Ticks On" (Blackmore's Night)... :p

atl-ballet.jpg

But there are some kinds of music I really hate and I don't dance never: the music from Brazil...That's horrible, disgusting!!!! :yuk: Samba, pagode, forró, funk (it's not the american funk), sertanejo...AHHHHHHH, I'm sick!
pukeface.gif

_Zsuzsa_ said:
you just have to drink enough and it'll look good :lol:
Hey, you know that I drink a lot and often, but I could never drink so much that dancing would look good.:|
Being drunk isn't excuse to dancing. As Nina said, dancing is gay.

I dance. I've been taking dance lessons for about five years now.I don't do those disco things or anything tho... :)
Sadly our dance team doesn't want to dance or even make a coreography to any metal song. It still bugs me.

I dance. I need alcohol to really get going though. Hehe. I'll dance to anything that'll make me feel like dancing. If I look like a dick, who cares? There's always someone who's impressed. Especially if I wiggle my hips :D