Any JCM800 experts out there?

Ozterkvlt

Oct 20, 2010
Finland
I'm about to sell my Marshall JCM800 4211 100W 2x12 combo, (the dual channel reverb one, can't remember when it was made) and I'm wondering how much I should expect to be getting for it.

It's been modded to switch between 100/50 watts, but my guitar/amp tech told me that it doesn't work that well with Marshalls so he disabled that option. The speakers also are not stock, from what I've read. They're some odd ones called "Burman amplification XP5012", never heard about them and searching the net doesn't help either.

Anyways, it's been fully restored and fixed, since it was completely worn out by the previous owner. The tranny's been replaced, along with almost all the pots, maybe something else too (cant remember). Also the tubes have been replaced recently. Since this was quite an expensive repair I'd hope to get at least around 700€, preferably 800€ for it when I sell it. How realistic might this be?

Also, I have searched the net but this particular model seems to be pretty rare so I havent been able to figure out what a regular price for them might be.
Thanks in advance.

Also, if this is against the rules or anything, do let me know.