Any legitimate EWQL Symphonic Orchestra Silver users here?

Ihsahn1981

Jan 8, 2008
Hi.

I was wondering if there was any legitimate Silver users here that could render a song for me? You will be credited appropriately.

I am a legitimate gold and choirs user.. but i have yet to install those, im waiting for cubase 5 first.

I want platinum :(

But i don't make orchestral music anymore... or rather... symphonic metal :D

Might bust out Gold on the new Dizeaze EP this summer :lol:

I PM'ed MKS first about this but I still havent got any reply.

Time is of the essence here so if there is anyone else here with Silver, Gold or Platinum that
could do the render for me quickly? Send me a PM.

I use gold... does anybody know how to do a glissando in this software? I've been busting my skull over it.

does anybody know how to do a glissando in this software?

I never tried I think, and it depends on the instrument. But why not just write the glissando? But if it is for a trombone where you aren't supposed to really hear the attack of each individual notes, I would try an automation on the bending wheel near the keyboard. Or you can adjust the tune lfo in the middle right but that sounds like much less precise idea.

I PM'ed MKS first about this but I still havent got any reply.

Time is of the essence here so if there is anyone else here with Silver, Gold or Platinum that
could do the render for me quickly? Send me a PM.

I replied. I only have Strings installed right now. I don't have enough room on this system to install anything else. Perhaps that is all you need. If so, I can probably do it this coming Sunday.

I replied. I only have Strings installed right now. I don't have enough room on this system to install anything else. Perhaps that is all you need. If so, I can probably do it this coming Sunday.

I need brass, woodwinds and percussion too..

Anyone else up for this?