Any Londoners here?

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
We're playing the underworld next month, but would rather not drive through London ourselves (camper vav), sonde were all used to driving on the right side...and I guess London would be a rather extreme city to start driving on the left side...
So we're looking for someone with a valid license and driving experience to help us out for that one show...
Anyone interested?

Word of warning. There's zero parking around the underworld. You gotta dump the gear then have the driver park up somewhere at an extortionate rate per hour.

Thanks..yeah, underworld of course, damn auto-correct.
Well, we have tha car/van, just need a driver (if our regular aussi guy can't make it, I'll know in a day or two).

Don't know whether the Morrisons car park is a viable option?
I think it's pay and display, but it's probably cheaper and closer than most available parking spaces, probably the least hassle as it's only a couple of hundred metres down the road...
It closes at 23:00 so you would be ok for time too.

I can guarantee it's not free, Camden has zero parking, so offering free parking would be lunacy from a business standpoint.

well Morrison's car park up here allow you to park for 2 hours i think after that you will be fined.

This.

They have cameras that monitor when you leave so if you stay over the maximum period (think it's 2 hours) you get fined.

There's usually a few spots outside the underworld (or on the road to the left of it) that are free after 6ish.