Any Maiden Fans From Brazil

yes, I am from Novo Hamburgo, Rio Grande do Sul state, southernmost state in Brasil.

I went to RIR with several friends by bus. The distance between where I live and Rio is 1600 km (1000 miles) and the bus trip took 26 hours.

I have several pics of the trip. But I have to re-scan them. Btw, I got lost from my friends after the show and never found the bus back, and I had forgotten my cell phone on the bus. Result, I had to sell my tshirt to be able to take a bus to the airport, from where I called my father back home and asked him to buy airplane passages to me (i was broke already).

The last time I had slept was wednesday night... thursday night inside the bus nobody slept because of the excitment before the show and because some guys had CDs and tapes and were making a lot of noise and playing music at full volume... then after the show in the night of Friday to Saturday I didnt slept cuz the show ended at 3am and I kept running looking for the bus till 7am then later I went to the airport, and only slept once i arrived in Porto Alegre at my grandparents home... I fell at the bed at 7pm and only awoke at 1pm Sunday.

AcesHigh said:
yes, I am from Novo Hamburgo, Rio Grande do Sul state, southernmost state in Brasil.

I went to RIR with several friends by bus. The distance between where I live and Rio is 1600 km (1000 miles) and the bus trip took 26 hours.

I have several pics of the trip. But I have to re-scan them. Btw, I got lost from my friends after the show and never found the bus back, and I had forgotten my cell phone on the bus. Result, I had to sell my tshirt to be able to take a bus to the airport, from where I called my father back home and asked him to buy airplane passages to me (i was broke already).

The last time I had slept was wednesday night... thursday night inside the bus nobody slept because of the excitment before the show and because some guys had CDs and tapes and were making a lot of noise and playing music at full volume... then after the show in the night of Friday to Saturday I didnt slept cuz the show ended at 3am and I kept running looking for the bus till 7am then later I went to the airport, and only slept once i arrived in Porto Alegre at my grandparents home... I fell at the bed at 7pm and only awoke at 1pm Sunday.
I recall speaking to you a while back on the Maiden BB. My wife is from Rio but unfortunately we did not go to the concert. Last year, when we visited Rio, we took a ride by the site where the show was and stopped right in front of the entrance where the big America on Line Ball is and it seemed weird that the place was totally empty except for us. I could only imagine what it was like that day.

Chaney W. said:
I recall speaking to you a while back on the Maiden BB. My wife is from Rio but unfortunately we did not go to the concert. Last year, when we visited Rio, we took a ride by the site where the show was and stopped right in front of the entrance where the big America on Line Ball is and it seemed weird that the place was totally empty except for us. I could only imagine what it was like that day.

you dont need to imagine. You can buy the Rock In Rio DVD :)