Any mp3's of bands covering Testament?

TrueBeliever

michael
Jun 8, 2002
london
I just found Prototype playing Into the Pit, and yes it kicks ass. Just wondering if anyone has seen other bands playing their songs. If you want to hear Into the Pit its on mp3.com. Probably the coolest cover I've found since Cannibal Corpse doing Sepultura - Roots Bloody Roots.

I don't know if there is any other band playing TestAmenT covers, but, I've got to tell you that the version of Roots Bloody Roots it's fake, in my opinion....
I'll explain why I think this:
The voice on the cover', sounds like Chris Barnes from Cannibal Corpse, but the album Roots, from Sepultura it's from 1996, and Chris Barnes left Cannibal Corpse in 1994, in 1996, Cannibal was with George Corpsegrinder already, so I think it may be a Six Feet Under cover, but I still doubt it........

dwell records release a testament tribute and i bought that album, but.................. prototype is the good one all the other covers are carp and shit, that tribute called jump in th pit aint worth a penny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if there is any other band playing TestAmenT covers, but, I've got to tell you that the version of Roots Bloody Roots it's fake, in my opinion....

wow i found that song too and couldnt figure it out... it does sound like barns but no way it could be cannibal corpse...

if anyone knows what that roots cover really is id like to know ;)