Any Music rip of the DVD yet?

Nittany

New Metal Member
Apr 22, 2004
I love the CD and DVD...but I would love to get an audio only CD of the DVD...I miss not having Indians and Bring the Noise (especially with a little Whiplash) on the CD.

I remember when St. Anger came out...people made versions of the DVD for CD audio (since the CD quality sucks).

Anyway, has anyone done this yet?

I would really love a copy!

Thanks

Nit

MMD comes with an audio CD of the DVD, buy it...... I highly doubt anyone here is going to support what you're asking...

jdelpi said:
Well I see the point in ripping the audio of the DVD to CD since the CD is incomplete, but this official message board is not the place to be asking to trade official releases, even in a different format.

You miss understand me....

I HAVE bought the CD and DVD! I just think it sucks that the CD does not have all the songs on the DVD. So....I am sure someone has ripped the audio off the DVD and put it onto a CD.

That's all I am looking for...nothing illegal I assure you.

Nittany said:
You miss understand me....

I HAVE bought the CD and DVD! I just think it sucks that the CD does not have all the songs on the DVD. So....I am sure someone has ripped the audio off the DVD and put it onto a CD.

That's all I am looking for...nothing illegal I assure you.
it's not illegal if you do it yourself with no intent at all to share copies with anyone else. it is illegal if you or anyone else does this and shares it with others. the dvd is an official copyrighted release.

if you want to do this for yourself i suggest www.dvdrhelp.com. this site has anything you could possibly need to know to do anything with a dvd or video source.