Any new englanders...

No. There hasnt been a good lineup all around for like 4 years now. The first two were the best. Now its just an overabundence of hardcore bands. Plus I hate how bands on tour start off at the show. That means we get 20 mins of a set time while the rest of the country gets like an hour and a half. Lame.

Speaking of lame, on the upcoming Megadeth tour, Nevermore get 30 mins of stage time every night. What a crock of shit.

I tried getting a ticket, but your mom told me her waiting list was really long at the moment, so I decided not to bother.

Devy_Metal said:
No. There hasnt been a good lineup all around for like 4 years now. The first two were the best. Now its just an overabundence of hardcore bands. Plus I hate how bands on tour start off at the show. That means we get 20 mins of a set time while the rest of the country gets like an hour and a half. Lame.

Speaking of lame, on the upcoming Megadeth tour, Nevermore get 30 mins of stage time every night. What a crock of shit.
i actually think the lineup this year, minus day 1, is pretty good. And theres gonna be an SYL signing session