Once again New Englanders...

I can get into Saturday for free and am thinking of staying home to do laundry...

I mean SYL is cool but I'm still pissed at Danzig for driving me out of the venue by sucking so much after I waited like an hour for him to come out

NvmbrsDoom5 said:
It'd be a better lineup if they'd have confirmed certain bands to play, ahem. >=(

True. But then I would have HAD to shell out to go to the fest. I can live with missing Noctuary. Again. :erk: Oh well, I have the Renaissance Faire to look forward to next weekend. Kilts make everything better.

are novembers doom playing?

We (shroud of bereavement)are playing with cryptopsy on friday in nh at the bombshelter, if anyone is in the area, and doesn't feel like going the the horrible new-metalcore night at the palladium, feel free to contact us, there will be a party and a place to crash after the show. either way i will be at the metal fest on sunday to see king diamond. hope to see peeps there!

dan of bereavement said:
are novembers doom playing?

No we're not. We had implied our interest to Scott Lee & co. about wanting to perform there this year, but they couldn't make up their minds about whether or not they wanted us on the bill....and eventually it was too late for us to make appropriate travel plans and such in order to go, so it was a no-go. I guess we don't rank very highly on the list of importance. *shrug* Maybe next year, we'll see.

It's a shame too because it's my favorite fest to play and I love going to New England anyhow. We've appeared at the fest three times before and each time got better and better for us. Oh well.