So.......

Jasonic

Doom On!
Apr 14, 2004
West Burbs of Chicago
Where the hell is everyone?
The fest is less than 2 weeks away!!!!
There should be a lot more discussion going on....

Is everyone still sleeping? Too blown away by the new MANOWAR?

The new Manowar = BOO!

I'm here, I check in a few times a day, but nobody discusses anything. You all better start discussing things. Panty raids, for example!

Although, I must admit, being as gay as I am... I am more excited for Porcupine Tree in SF in May than I am for powerfest. Kill me!

I guess. Though for months we had like 10 people on here at a time.

Now what am I supposed to do at work..... work?

That's because we were all stalking this board waiting for the bands to be announced! Now the thrill of that is gone, so people become lazy.:p

I'm not advocating actually working at work by any means! For me though, things are picking up around here. The season before summer tends to get busy as it is...and I also have to deal with a corporate split. Yay me. :Smug:

Speaking of that white castle... is the lobby open all night? or only the drive thru?

I remember Rudra tried to go to White Castle at 2am during HC2, only to be turned down since they didn't have a car.

Speaking of that white castle... is the lobby open all night? or only the drive thru?

I remember Rudra tried to go to White Castle at 2am during HC2, only to be turned down since they didn't have a car.

The lobby is at least open until 2am...was there a few weeks back & enjoyed my meal in the restaurant well after the show had let out (which had ended around midnight)

The lobby is at least open until 2am...was there a few weeks back & enjoyed my meal in the restaurant well after the show had let out (which had ended around midnight)

This is very good news...

The combination of late night after-fest beer and white castle cannot be beaten. And theres also a Denny's in the area, from what I'm told?

Damn, I HATE White Castle with a passion.
I have NEVER eaten there without having a major anal blast afterwards.
(The worst being one time my band was in the recording studio!)