Is it just me....

Yeah, i was thinking last friday that it's actually 2 weeks before the whole party starts again (hardly recovered from the previous one, heh) and just post some on the forum, but just too busy with other stuff that i forgot about it.

be my guest and start your daily countdown in two days :headbang:see if that helps to bring the forum to life.

H.

Yeah, it is strange that there's not more "action" going on here, especially considering that the pre-sales of tickets for the show has completely exceeded our expectations this year. Oh well, I probably should just be happy that the ticket sale is going so well, and ignore the fact that the forum is so "dull" right now, but man, it would be awesome if we could start some serious discussions about why Henk Havermouth is so obsessed with drinking Danish beer, why Mattias Noren's PP-logo got to be so pink'ish this year, or why the heck I'm not even going to make it to "my own" festival this year :))))

WTH ??? you're not there ??
The best birthdayparty one could whish, who is buying us the beer there?

you're deadserious or just joking around?

H.

After I moved to USA and got married, I'm now in the "naturilization" proces (or whatever the heck it's called) for updating my visa to a permanent green card. This means I can only leave the country once I get a "parole visa" and it can take up to 12 months for them to do the processing of that. So I'm "stuck" here in the US till they give me the papers so I can visit my family etc. Oh well, it's all for a better cause, and even if it saddens me to miss out on PP Scan, I wouldn't change it for what I have here :)

i believe this lack of activity (let's put it this way) in the forum is actually the silence before the storm... hehehe... can't wait to get my hands on that danish beer :kickass:

it's a real shame Claus that you won't be there. i was so looking forward to meet you... :( but hey, we'll make up for this next year, i'm sure of that!
i sure as hell will have a beer (or more like 20) for you!

looking forward to meet you guys at the festival! it's gonna be a blast no doubt about it!

greetings
Dan

:headbang::kickass::kickass::headbang:

Looking forward to this now, all though i'm not 100 % recovered after PP Europe yet:lol: 3 days of little sleep, lot's of beers and cigarettes have made it's mark on an old body:loco:

But in 10 days i'll be ready to fuck it up some more:p

I've been running around distributing the little flyers on walls and in stores allover Helsingborg and Malmö :) so hopefully this will increase the ticket-sales this year.

Is there a free beer for me somewhere for this hard work ? :saint:

I've been running around distributing the little flyers on walls and in stores allover Helsingborg and Malmö :) so hopefully this will increase the ticket-sales this year.

Is there a free beer for me somewhere for this hard work ? :saint:

There better be a free beer for you ... as Mattias said, we'll kick Lars' butt if he doesn't give you a beer or two :)

c.

You guys can kick all you want....you won't be fast enough to hit me at all. Farmer Dude - just grab a hold of me at the venue, and I'll get you that beer..:)

Now guys - are any of you anticipating the music at all, or will this just be a big drinking session?

Havermouth - I still have those 2 X-mas brews for you!!! I'll bring one pr. day for you!

Now, go get the last of your friends to buy a ticket, so we can have a sold out event.

Later gents and girls,

Lars

Yep, I'm antsy for it. Though, I'm thoroughly pissed at my government for not allowing Claus to share in the b-day festivities (that's why I convinced you to do it this weekend, right???). And looking forward to meeting new folks (and for those that need beer, I'm sure I won't be able to drink all of mine, so you're welcome to have it). :D