Immortal!!!

TheAnonymous

Feb 28, 2008
Israel
HOLY FUCKING SHIT! You guys totally outdid yourselves! The album is a freakin' masterpiece. Every single song on it is just brilliant. I love you guys!:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:
So who else has bought it already? I was really lucky. I happened to be at a small metal festival yesterday, and was going over the cd's they were selling, only half expecting to find something good, when the Immortal cover suddenly popped up on me! I was so happy to see that, I wasn't expecting to actually have it until weeks from now!
Also, I think for a long time I wasn't as happy as less than an hour ago, when Year of the Phoenix reached the 4 minute mark and didn't fade out, but kept KICKING ASS!!!

IMMORTAL FUCKING RULES!!!:headbang::kickass::headbang::kickass::headbang::kickass:

Got mine today, too. Great album, Matt Barlow on vocals is good, but I miss the goose bump feeling with Lance King's voice a little bit.
But the voice is not everything and so I have to say: Pyramaze did a really GREAT!!! job. :worship:

Another brilliant album!
Every track is simply amazing and my favorite would have to be Touched by the Mara,it gives me goosebumps:D

Bravo Pyramaze for yet another great album!

Huh? :lol:

This album is really damn good...my faves have to be The Highland (love the folky quality and the chorus), Caramon's Poem, and Beautiful Death (Jonah, you outdid yourself with that solo, just awesome :worship:). And of course Matt did a fantastic job, so much passion.

Now I just have to find that Ltd.Ed. without paying an import arm and/or leg for it :loco:

Bah, always takes me a while to know what are my favorites. Every time I'm trying to think what I liked more, I get 7 songs that I equally like and all of them are just amazing. This album is definately better than LOTBC (which was also great ofc!), and probably as good as MB (which was killer). Now, when's the next album coming? :lol:

I have to say that I like Matt's voice but I think the vocal melodies on the first two albums were much better. Most of the chorusses sound pretty typical without the surprising turnarounds I digged so much on MB and LotBC.
Still a good album but nothing special. Just my opinion, of course.

Well i've been listening to Immortal for about the 10th time now and i must say that every spin gives me something new and exciting...i think the album rocks, allthough i still miss a bit of Lance's touch in the vocals. Still i think Matt has done a fantastic job, which i really didn't expect.

What prevails for me is the epicness and the cohersion of the instruments, really shows the masters behind them. I'm impressed again by the craftsmanship and feeling embedded in the album as a whole...Pyramze is now definately in my top 5 of all times, i put them alongside of Dream Theater, Queensrÿche, Nevermore, Beseech and After Forever in my 'hall of fame'-rack.

Thanks guys for yet another fine piece of music, something i look forward to every time i put the cd in my player.

Cheers,
The 'dog'

Today I had a two hour lesson and Shadow of the Beast kept playing in my head and interrupted me :p I think I have a favorite :D

Huh? :lol:

This album is really damn good...my faves have to be The Highland (love the folky quality and the chorus), :

Agree... The Highland is going to be a favorite! Its got that Maidenesque folky style to it.
Makes me want to run and put my kilt on and go have an Ale.:kickass:

btw: I thought for sure we were going to a game 7, didn't think your Pistons would blow a 10 pt 4th-qtr lead? I'm glad my C's got the job done.
What ya think about the finals...C's got a good chance?

i have to add that LEGACY IN A RHYME is the most beautiful song ever made. :worship:notworthy:worship:, guys..the album is FANTASTIC, PERFECT, no filler songs, i love each one of those tracks...I FUCKIN' LOVE THE SONGS!

Btw..MATT BARLOW IS GOD!:OMG::worship:notworthy:worship:rock::headbang: