You have not lived...

Dude... camera + waist = admission

I always stick my camera in my waste of my jeans. In the middle, beneath the button. If they feel anything they just assume it's that part of my jeans. Sometimes I just say it's my wallet.

Dude... camera + waist = admission

I always stick my camera in my waste of my jeans. In the middle, beneath the button. If they feel anything they just assume it's that part of my jeans. Sometimes I just say it's my wallet.
No way I can get in with digital at House of Blues Chicago tomorrow, no way.
Everything has to be out of your pocket in your hands, pat you from waist to toes, and have metal detectors. Fucking sucks, and they even check smoke packs for Joints...
but, ill try anyways and post some Chicago pics for all you hardcore motha-fuckaz
CANT WAIT \m/ \m/

No way I can get in with digital at House of Blues Chicago tomorrow, no way.
Everything has to be out of your pocket in your hands, pat you from waist to toes, and have metal detectors. Fucking sucks, and they even check smoke packs for Joints...
but, ill try anyways and post some Chicago pics for all you hardcore motha-fuckaz
CANT WAIT \m/ \m/

They pat us down, same way and they make us empty our pockets if they don't feel what the item is. (Like if say it'sa pack of gum and they feel somethign that shape then they just let you through) They don't use metal detectors though..

100_3157.jpg

100_3169.jpg

100_3177.jpg

100_3170.jpg

100_3172.jpg

100_3175.jpg

100_3180.jpg

100_3185.jpg

100_3215.jpg

Vortex <3

Great pics, indeed....Vortex is my fav too:worship:

what's the secret to going to a show with a digital camera and not getting it smashed up?

lol i've even been in mosh pits with my glasses in my pocket and nothing happened to them :p
i've never had a camera mashed op, i just keep it in my pocket and puch away anyone who's trying to get infront of me or puching me towards the barrier.

Vortex was awesome and his voice perfect. The keys sounded beyond beautiful, better than in recordings I think. The drum solo, though short, was priceless. Competes with Danny Carey's FOR SURE. Guitars and bass, given perfection. Shagrath has absolutely incredible stage presence.

He's easy on the eyes in person.... same with Mustis... :loco:

Shagrath bumped into me while fighting for pizza... he's got pretty eyes. I melted a little but didn't know what to say... :lol: :lol:

Intro
Progencies Of The...
Vredsbyrd
Cataklysm...
Kings Of The...
Sorgens Kammer
Indoctrination
A Succubus In...
The Serpentine...
Short Drum Solo
The Chosen...
The Insight And...

Spellbound
Mourning Palace
The Fallen -Outro

i agree with Heartless!!! DIMMU BORGIR are SOOOOOOO great, i just love them.

they are absolutely brutal live!!!! they know how it works!!!

The Dimmu show last night at H.O.B. Chicago was KILLER!!
Next to the Opeth Chronology 3 hr. show last year, it was the best show Ive seen there. The energy they protray live is unpeckable tho'...no one could touch them. Stage presence, lighting, and the sound were perfect.
...unfortunately I was looking forward to posting a new setlist for y'all...but It was the same setlist as posted on the previous pages.
They are a MUST SEE live!