What albums do you have?

Link to my Rate Your Music profile is in my signature.

Owned: 2,106
Cassette 76
CD 1,694
DVD 10
Vinyl 321
Digital 1
VHS 4

All of my shit is in England but I would guess I have about 100 records and under 1000 CDs. Maybe 10 tapes lol.

What's with everyone in the world knowing about Ghost and me only hearing them about a month ago?

I saw them when I went to see Opeth and Mastodon recently. Opeth put on a great show as usual, Mastodon only played the last 2 albums which was disappointing, and Ghost reminded me of King Diamond for some reason, not musically so much. They are not anything for your average metal head. My wife liked them. Just watch one video on youtube or something. They are poppy and childishly "satanic."

I saw them when I went to see Opeth and Mastodon recently. Opeth put on a great show as usual, Mastodon only played the last 2 albums which was disappointing, and Ghost reminded me of King Diamond for some reason, not musically so much. They are not anything for your average metal head. My wife liked them. Just watch one video on youtube or something. They are poppy and childishly "satanic."

Poppy and childishly satanic? :lol:

Poppy and childishly satanic? :lol:

gq2fW.jpg

A lot of people here use www.rateyourmusic.com, including myself. Check out the first link in my signature if you want to get an idea of what it looks like.

Is the site you used cd-tracker.com? I used to use that until it went down, that's when I started using RYM.

My CD collection is pretty small but that's mainly due to me not having a great deal of money right now. I wish I could go back to when I first gained a real interest in music and, instead of downloading a load of nu metal and metalcore on itunes that I no longer listen to, use the money on CDs that I'd actually like to own now.

Despite what I said earlier, I could probably afford to buy a sizeable batch of CDs at the moment, but there are so many that I want I don't know where to start. I'd download, as I don't have a massive problem with piracy (although people who defend it to the death and refuse to admit that there's anything wrong with it get on my nerves) but I don't want to fuck up my computer with viruses.