You have not lived...

^

fail.gif

no, she was feeling unsatisfied by your feeble attempts to pleasure her with your labia

Labia majora or labia minora? Or both?

On another note, Behemoth is officially playing the Philadelphia show on Saturday to replace Unearth. Good deal! Behemoth's new album is incredible, somehow I think they're gonna out-do Demigod.

dude, why did you spend so much time replying to his post?

just let him be...

11:30pm on a thursday night, I'm sorry for not having much to do at 11:30pm on a thursday night, I must have no life because I wasn't experiance the party scene on a thursday night.

Yeah I was just bored, :p.

If you need a shirt to brag, then you're a pussy. Every concert is intense pretty much, and saying that you "survived" them means you're a total pussy cuz it was too hardcore to you to have experienced and be considered a normal thing.

Some concerts are worse than others, Sonata Arctica fans are commonly bitches.

P.S. I wouldn't say I know my stuff with drugs, I have friends who sell the stuff, including my brother. Completely non-profit of course :p.

is there links for it yet ?

I'm not sure, but I don't think so. An over-privileged "friend" sent me a couple mp3's. The new album is coming out July 3rd, though.

On another note: Dimmu was incredible, as expected. I dig their stage setup for this tour, better than I've seen in the past. My only problem was the keyboard rig setup. Everything was up so high and covered with drapings that I could only see Mustis' forehead. hahah

Behemoth was incredible, but they were really pissed through their set, as I found out. Their sound check went like shit and the drum kit was literally tied down cause nothing was stable. Those guys have some of the best stage presence I've ever seen.

Devildriver and Kataklysm- meh. They were good for what they are. But they're not my thing.

After the show I was backstage. Unfortunately Behemoth left just after their set so I couldn't meet them. However I took some of the beer they left in their room. hhah and supposedly Nergal has mad B.O. :lol:

Most of the Dimmu guys turned out to be really decent. Mustis did his usual hiding in the corner, munching on pizza, but I expected that. Since I was in a room with 10+ people I'd never met in my life, I stuck with the people that decided to say hi when I walked in. So... although my stay was (annoyingly) cut short, Silonez and Hellhammer were awesome. It was really interesting (for me) to hear them talk business, I learned what I could. and against the wishes of the loser that brought me back (my only connection for the night, unfortunately), Silonez insisted that I have the finest beer and biggest slice of pizza they had. :lol: Some weird German beer I've never heard of (good stuff) and awesome pepperoni pizza. They ordered from the right place for pizza and cheesesteaks.

Hellhammer is a BEAST in person. He's probably only 5'5 but his upper body is monstrous. Really nice guy though!

It was a good night even with the b.s. that came my way, Dimmu held their own.