You have not lived...

BTT, I'd like to see them live once. I hope I'll be able to go in October.

@Heartless_Name: your pics are really awesome!

I hate when people try and protect chicks. The last show I was at (Bodom n Amarth) I elbowed a chick in the face to my left and headbutted a chick while headbanging. Hah they looked out of place to begin with.

It was more "lucky" than protected... I go for the music, not the pain.. everyone hates emo kids....that trendy shit is stupid...

awesome pics i must say

my friend and i cant wait to fucking go. i was afraid that he wouldn't be able to because he was caught with cigs, matches, 10 ounces of weed and a bunch of knives last week. he was suspended for a week and almost got expelled but he slipped our principal a 20 :lol:

is the emptifier really 13?
dude i dont think you should be here...you;re too young.

and where are those pics joe? could you send them me on msn or something? :)

ive just performed infront of 400 people and probly look like an idiot the hole way hahaha il post the video when it turns out on youtube

:lol: cool
is the sound quallity good?

pic are one page 2. yes im 13. dude i can handle myself :erk: my friend lost 3 pounds of blood from his nose at the lamb of god show, he can help me out :lol:

lol, 3 pounds of blood? interesting...

awesome pics i must say

my friend and i cant wait to fucking go. i was afraid that he wouldn't be able to because he was caught with cigs, matches, 10 ounces of weed and a bunch of knives last week. he was suspended for a week and almost got expelled but he slipped our principal a 20 :lol:
I CALL BULLSHIT

1) Weapons in school is enough for a long suspension on its own, not to mention multiple weapons.

2) 10 Ounces? You better be dutch.... An ounce can be around $120-$150 depending on who it is and the quality of course), and with intent to distribute I'm surprised he didn't get a the cops called on him. 10 ounces is enough to get you landed in jail for a while.

3) With all these charges, a school principal wouldn't settle for $20. I know you are only 13 and thats like a whole months allowance, but its not that much to people who have jobs.

Assuming you meant to say grams and not ounces, its still somthing like $75 you are looking at, which is still a large quantity, and seeing as you fucked it up I can tell you know nothing about pot so you would be lieing anyway.

Cigarettes won't get anyone in trouble unless you are in Middle School or Junior High.

Seriously, Major Bullshit on that post.

P.S. the money - pot ratio is CND, I don't know where you live so I don't know the laws you have there, but I know most countries (Holland excuded) are much more harsh on marijuana laws than us.

pic are one page 2. yes im 13. dude i can handle myself :erk: my friend lost 3 pounds of blood from his nose at the lamb of god show, he can help me out :lol:

PINTS!!!! Liquid is measured in PINTS!!! Jackass!

I CALL BULLSHIT

1) Weapons in school is enough for a long suspension on its own, not to mention multiple weapons.

2) 10 Ounces? You better be dutch.... An ounce can be around $120-$150 depending on who it is and the quality of course), and with intent to distribute I'm surprised he didn't get a the cops called on him. 10 ounces is enough to get you landed in jail for a while.

3) With all these charges, a school principal wouldn't settle for $20. I know you are only 13 and thats like a whole months allowance, but its not that much to people who have jobs.

Assuming you meant to say grams and not ounces, its still somthing like $75 you are looking at, which is still a large quantity, and seeing as you fucked it up I can tell you know nothing about pot so you would be lieing anyway.

Cigarettes won't get anyone in trouble unless you are in Middle School or Junior High.

P.S. the money - pot ratio is CND, I don't know where you live so I don't know the laws you have there, but I know most countries (Holland excuded) are much more harsh on marijuana laws than us.

WELL DONE. :worship:

I CALL BULLSHIT

dude, why did you spend so much time replying to his post?

just let him be...

im going to make a thread titled "I SURVIVED DIMMU!" when i get back from back it
If you need a shirt to brag, then you're a pussy. Every concert is intense pretty much, and saying that you "survived" them means you're a total pussy cuz it was too hardcore to you to have experienced and be considered a normal thing.

I CALL BULLSHIT

I agree with your call! Weapons in school, specially after the V-Tech incident, would have your ass in A LOT of trouble, especially in the USA.. I mean they fucking just deported a kid here for playfully firing a cap-gun in school... so yeh.

Yeh ok, this kid sounds like Codi right now. Honestly, this kid would see a quarter and shit his pants... and for the record 10 ounces is just an insane amount that no idiot would bring to school... or carry it around for that matter. That much stays in a freezer at home. I know :) So yeh, learn the quantities of pot before you start talking shit! Over half a pound at school is just impossible to believe! Not to mention you'd be in jail for a decade or so for that amount, I'd say on average of most state's laws.

:lol: :lol: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Indeed, there's no confusing ten grams for ten ounces :lol:

So that mean he's in trouble :lol:

ASSHOLE! You owned him before I got the chance :(:(!!