You have not lived...

It's such a shame. No action half worthy of persuing, no decent bands, no fun, no intense conversations with smart people, no motivation for my coursework, I'm dying here:cry:

oh well :p
fuck Dimmu...they make good music but they can suck my balls, they're only gonna play download fest which is fuckin pathetic as download is just gay, i mean, my chemical romance? linkin park? wtf is that all about?

The accent would kill me.

i hate the accent here (walsall accent) is fuckin shameful lmao
london accent is cool tho :p

I saw them 2 or 3 years ago in a club and they were ok. Nothing special and pretty boring, because they played too much from the Death Cult Armageddon Album.

I don't like them, but I'll see another show if they promise to play the whole enthrone darkness triumphant album, maybe a bit from stormblast and skip the other stuff ;)

I saw them 2 or 3 years ago in a club and they were ok. Nothing special and pretty boring, because they played too much from the Death Cult Armageddon Album.

I don't like them, but I'll see another show if they promise to play the whole enthrone darkness triumphant album, maybe a bit from stormblast and skip the other stuff ;)

I just realized Dimmu are the Kings of throwing three bizarre words together and calling it an album. I mean.. Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia? wtf?

ICS Vortex is a legend :lol: But there is an insurance company in the UK called ICS and the motto is "ICS You can" :rofl:

oh well :p
fuck Dimmu...they make good music but they can suck my balls, they're only gonna play download fest which is fuckin pathetic as download is just gay, i mean, my chemical romance? linkin park? wtf is that all about?

i hate the accent here (walsall accent) is fuckin shameful lmao
london accent is cool tho :p
I like Linkin Park, I appreciate them as a good talented band, and I am not ashamed to say so, apart from their pathetic jay-z collision course fail