9. The Serpentine Offering
10. Short Drum Solo
11. The Chosen Legacy
12. The Insight and the Catharsis
-----------------------
13. Spellbound
14. The Mourning Palace
15. The Fallen Outro

Dimmu did not suck. Whoever says that is stupid. They are just judgemental assholes who haven't a clue wtf they're talking about. Aw well, I was on the gate it was awesome. A

There's a thing called opinion, dude. It's not about judgement, it's about taste. I don't like their sound, that's my choice. I don't like their type of melodies, that's my choice. I don't like the compressed vocals, that's my choice. And I have a clue what I'm talking about 'cause unlike others, I listen to lots of songs before giving an opinion. And I can understand how some people like them, but they're not stupid whatsoever, that's just their choice. Btw, I know that was not toward me, but I needed to state my point.:p

There's a thing called opinion, dude. It's not about judgement, it's about taste. I don't like their sound, that's my choice. I don't like their type of melodies, that's my choice. I don't like the compressed vocals, that's my choice. And I have a clue what I'm talking about 'cause unlike others, I listen to lots of songs before giving an opinion. And I can understand how some people like them, but they're not stupid whatsoever, that's just their choice. Btw, I know that was not toward me, but I needed to state my point.:p

marry me

Well, no, saying you don't like them is one thing, people who say "THEY SUCK, THEY'RE POSERS, THEY"RE UNTR00 AND GAY" are fucking retarded. I go to a lot of concerts and listen to a lot of music. I have a good opinion/judgement of these things, that's fair to say. There are different styles for people to like, whatever but just cuz you don't doesn't mean they suck! YOU FAGS! :lol:

they still suck, musicly and like poseurs, really...

its like if Britiney Spears would make a Bodom cover... some fags would like, cuz its OMGBODOM, even if the music sucks...

Well, no, saying you don't like them is one thing, people who say "THEY SUCK, THEY'RE POSERS, THEY"RE UNTR00 AND GAY" are fucking retarded. I go to a lot of concerts and listen to a lot of music. I have a good opinion/judgement of these things, that's fair to say. There are different styles for people to like, whatever but just cuz you don't doesn't mean they suck! YOU FAGS! :lol:

Find where I say that they sucked, PLEASE. Then again, I repeat my point, having a '' god opinion/judgement'' is downright subjective. No opinion about taste is better than another ( mine or yours o whatever). And don't say that people that don't like them are stupid 'cause you look utterly retarded and close-minded and you're destroying what you're saying ( that, again, is an opinion, and it's mine). And calling me a fags doesn't help either.:)

Vikk, I don't care if you on't like them. That's yer opinion dude, but to me they were amazing live.

Find where I say that they sucked, PLEASE. Then again, I repeat my point, having a '' god opinion/judgement'' is downright subjective. No opinion about taste is better than another ( mine or yours o whatever). And don't say that people that don't like them are stupid 'cause you look utterly retarded and close-minded and you're destroying what you're saying ( that, again, is an opinion, and it's mine). And calling me a fags doesn't help either.:)

I didn't say you said they sucked. And also, you even said the comment wasn't directed at you. So myeh! Also, I said people who say they suck just because they don't like them are stupid, re-read it. And the fags thing was CLEARLY a joke :lol:

Borgir is gonna be tight. Where are the pictures you took?

Me and four buddies are gonna booze crooze to the show and kill some fuckin' goth kids in the mosh. :kickass:

I can post a few now for you, but literally... I have 500 pics in total from the show, there's far too many but I'll try to pic a few cool ones! In a few mins I'll post!

don't like dimmu, but good for you joe :p

and i swear, i heard about them over 2 years ago and that scary palegreyfaced bald man has freaked me out ever since :lol:

I have a shitload more pics, like 200+ of Borgir, so, yeh here's just a random few I picked:

100_3010.jpg

100_3011.jpg

100_3013.jpg

100_3009.jpg

100_3014.jpg

100_3017.jpg

100_3036.jpg

100_3042.jpg

100_3045.jpg

100_3054.jpg

100_3055.jpg

100_3047.jpg

100_3153.jpg

100_3224.jpg

100_3200.jpg

The show was awesome!

The bald guy is Galder, from Old Man's Child, a fucking amazing band :lol: He was just making weird faces sometimes but most the time he had a normal face. And yeah their make up did get off, it was fucking hot in the venue and they put on a crazy show.