Have you ever DREAMED about COB?

MagSec4 said:
no, I can't say I have.
Well I'll be damned..
I woke up a few minutes ago, and I had a dream with Laiho in it.

He was kept at the bottom of a dark pit, standing on metal grating with lava right below him. At any given trial a(n) (un)lucky 'volunteer' is lowered down onto the grating, bumps heads with Alexi in reverence, and scientists observing through a camera then measure the time it takes for Alexi to annhiliate him.

MagSec4 said:
Well I'll be damned..

He was kept at the bottom of a dark pit, standing on metal grating with lava right below him. At any given trial a(n) (un)lucky 'volunteer' is lowered down onto the grating, bumps heads with Alexi in reverence, and scientists observing through a camera then measure the time it takes for Alexi to annhiliate him.

What was he wearing?
What did he look like?
...?

It's not like I go to bed thinking about CoB, I mean i am excited to finally see them live but that is probbably the reason why.

And the fact that I would like to open for CoB with my band, that would be kickass

I am not obessed, it was a weed dream very vivid and strange.

I mean there was a kitchen backstage with other bands "groupies" and wives who were getting milk for their babies, I dunno its fucked up.

Well I'll be damned..

what i am curious about was what kind of scientific research this was...:lol: It sounds like one of those sci-fi movies that has the genetically altered super human that they build for battle, and they want to test how fast they can kill people, but of course the super human always breaks free, kills the scientists and then starts wreaking havoc on the city, resulting in the police force soon decimated, the SWAT team useless, thus cueing the enterance of the ragtag group consisting of the one surviving scientist, his computer-wiz wife, the little orphaned kid who'se good with explosives for some reason, the aspiring novelist, the little nerdy 90 pound guy, the voluptuous lady and the foreign quik-mart employee with a shotgun. Of course the only survivors in this whole ordeal are the little orphaned kid and the last living scientist; but the quik-mart guy goes out with honor as he holds back the rampaging genetically altered SuperLaiho so the team can escape before getting his arms torn off and his head kicked in with those twelve pound boots. :lol:

uhhh...man, I gotta lay off the vodka and the videogames...

:lol:

Yeah, I dunno what it can be called but the movie would rule. I can picture the cast now:

Last Living Scientist: Jeff Goldblum
His Computer Wiz Wife who dies: Gwen Paltrow
Little Orphaned Kid Whose Good With Explosives for Some Reason: I dunno here. I am trying to think of some kids in movies.
Aspiring Novelist(dies): Hugh Jackman
Nerdy 90 pound weakling(dies): Chris Rock(the other comic relief)
Voluptuous Lady(dies): Whoever is the "hot movie chick at the moment"
Foreign Kwik Mart Employee with a Shotgun: The dude who plays Fez on That 70's Show :D
Lead Scientist who makes the genetically altered cyber super human: John Travolta(hey, he gets iced :D)
Genetically Altered Cyber Superhuman: Mr. Laiho :lol:

and fill in other cast members as appropriate; like the old lady who never really dies but she makes witty comments about everything that goes on when she has her door broken down and car smashed, etc...:lol:, and never seems to care.

see, this comes easy for me; me and my friends are constantly making up spoof movies while sitting around a diner, or drunk, or both...so we have all kinds of retarded textbook typical movie plots that we make completely overblown 'movies' with. :D

well i had a dream about them or about seeing them i guess,

I was walking to the crowd befor evergrey came on and this group of 6 dudes tried to kick my ass cuz i bumped into them i guess, and i was about to get my ass kicke,d and then two of my friends came out(one who i have not seen since the 6th grade and i am 3 years out of highschool, and one that just moved far away in feb i dont know why they were there) then we whooped on those fags for trying to fuck with me then before any of the music started i woke up i was pretty angry cuz i wanted a preview of the show.

I had a dream where I jumped on stage with Judas Priest during Beyond the Realms of Death and I played the solos, then when I woke up in the morning I saw that my cd player was on all night and I was listening to Staind Class.

K well i dont think that i have yet dream of CoB : ( But ehehe i have had dream recently about a male singer (not going say who :p ) and it was wiered but nice! but, unfortanitly i woke up before it could get Even better. *sigh**