I dreamed about all you guys

The Man

Franks and beans!
Feb 4, 2002
Gautier, MS
bigfatcatharsis.150m.com
i had this incredibly strange dream last night that i was on the board posting and you guys were responding in real time and somehow i could see everyone even though we were all in our own places. it was fucking odd, but kinda cool. i think we all toasted as a group with a beer.

so this brings me to a new idea. what would everyone think about a website for the message board with pictures of everyone? i have been toying with the idea of a website dedicated to anthrax's lyrics and interpretations by fans and meanings given by band members. so what would you guys think about a website like this that also includes a section dedicated to the NFMB and it's members?

if you think it's a good idea send me a digital photo or a regular photo by snail mail and i'll scan it. also give whatever info you wouldn't mind having shared with the world like age, location, favorite quote, song, etc...

please respond privately with any photos:
harms_way1976@bellsouth.net

Steve M said:
whatta nightmare!

i'm down for this idea of yours... just as long as you stop dreaming about me.
i can't help it. you're just som damned irresistable steve.
goggly.gif

I had a nightmare.
I dreamt about this topless freak holding a guitar...staring at me. No matter what I did, he was looking at me. (kind of like that Jesus picture)
Goofy eyes....kind of creepy.