You guys are all assholes!!!!!

DumbAss

Supreme Ruler of the Sofa
Sep 20, 2005
Montreal
I don't really think that, but over the last couple of weeks I've stopped by and there's really not much going on...
So, I thought I'd just call you ass munchers some names and see what you can throw back at me.
.....fuckin' retarded bunch of spunk-swappers!
:Smug:

""Hey fucker! If I wanted any lip from you Id scrape some off my zipper....... stutterin prick!"" Hows that?

Bunch of ladyboy lovers.

(this is easily the best thread since ever!)

"cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-assed, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spineless, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol™?!?"

"cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-assed, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spineless, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol™?!?"

I almost thought Uncle Buck, but Christmas Vacation?

You can take your whiskey soaked, foaming
at the mouth, toilet talking, pea soup spewing,
sweating blood demon breath out of my face!

You can take your whiskey soaked, foaming
at the mouth, toilet talking, pea soup spewing,
sweating blood demon breath out of my face!

I cant call Steven any terrible yet humorous tid-bits. The boy.......man....boy has been through enough.

I was at a gay pride festival in Milwaukee a few years ago, and someone called me a "breeder" for being straight. So, um...Breeder!!!

That's not a quote, either.